Chapter 10

(A/N: the story seems a little off but trust me this makes sense later

(A/N: the story seems a little off but trust me this makes sense later. :) )

Third person POV

Jimin aimlessly walked towards his shared house with Hoseok. Only one thing kept bothering him.

"Should I tell him?"

"Is it the right time to though?"

"What if something goes wrong?"

"Is is better to not tell him?"

"Nope, I should tell him. Right?"

"No no no. There is no way I will be able to tell him."

This was the argument that kept replaying in his head until he reached his house.

He looked at the dark wooden door. He started walking towards it and then noticed that there were shoes other than Hoseok's on the shoe rack.

He took off his shoes and placed them neatly next to the others. He fished out his keys from his bag and went to open the door when he heard muffled noises.

"Really?? He actually met her??" He heard a very familiar voice say.

Without wasting a second he opened the door and jumped on the person who said the statement.

"Namjoonie Hyung!!!!", Jimin exclaimed while dangling from the taller's back.

"Whoa whoa! Calm down mochi." Namjoon said, putting Jimin on the couch.

"So it seems like you took my place Namjoon." Hoseok said while chuckling. This caused Namjoon to scratch his nape.

"No way hyung!" Jimin suddenly exclaimed in defense, "I only acted that way because its been so long since I last met him." Jimin went over and gave his Hoseok hyung a tight hug.

"Anyways.." Namjoon started, turning his focus towards the shortest, "Hoseok hyung told me that you saw her."

The mood of the room suddenly shifted. Both of the olders eyes fixated on the younger's

"Ummm..yea..", Jimin replied in a monotone.

"And are you sure both of them are the same?"

"Maybe..."

"What the heck do you mean maybe?"

"Well I don't know ok?". Jimin sat down with a dejected sigh. He felt bad that he didn't know even though it wasn't his fault.

"Sorry Jiminie." Namjoon got up and sat next to him, patting his back softly. "I am sorry. I shouldn't have acted like that. It just that..you know?" Namjoon looked at the smaller with apologetic eyes.