Chapter 6

Jimin's POV

Jimin's POV

Jisoo..... I know I have seen her somewhere before, but....where?

I can't seem to stop getting distracted by that face that keeps popping inside my head

I know I have seen it somewhere.....

"Hey Chimmy" I turned around to see Hoseok hyung beside me.

Hoseok hyung had the best smile in the world. He graduated a year back but came back to coach our dance team and be the assistant teacher.

"You look deep in thought, what are thinking there mochi boy?" Hoseok hyung said ruffling my hair.

"Oh...Its just that I can't seem to get this face out of my head.." I replied back still in deep thought.

"Hmmmm.....why is that face that pretty?" he asked me, smirking.

"No...Its not what you think ok? Its just that I can't help but feel I have seen her somewhere as if I grew up seeing her face... I mean do you get what I mean...??"

"Hmmm...Know her name? Maybe I can help you out." He replied back with the same smile he gave me whenever I was troubled.

"Kim Jisoo"

"Oh...Kim Jisoo...I dunno why you think she is a fami-WAIT YOU PABO-YAH!!!..!!" he said slapping my hand.

"What?" I asked surprised at his sudden reaction.

"YAH, Kim Jisoo is Seokjin Hyung's SISTER!! No wonder she looked familiar to you! You did grow up looking at that face!!" Hoseok hyung chuckled lightly after the whole thing. "I cant believe you didn't recognize his sister, hahaha" He still continued laughing at me. " You said you would always recognize her, you were the one who said would protect her if she got scared of the lightning. You were the one who went all "I am like your second oppa ok? I will protect you" when we were kids and-"

"Yeah yeah I get it. I suck at remembering stuff and you proved it yet again" I said. I could not help but roll my eyes when I said that. I was so embarrassed at that. I had bad memory. Even I don't know how I ace my exams with such bad memory.

"Though I have to say something...." I said looking at hyung.

"What?"

"If anyone of us saw her, I think none of us would be able to guess it was the same girl"

"Why?"

"She looks different... like something's missing.. She also grew up so much its hard to recognize her.."

"What do you mean by missing?"

"I dunno to be honest. By the way," I said turning to face Hoseok hyung," where's Kim Taehyung??"

"I dunno I didn't see him even at lunch too a- Ah speak of the devil"

I looked in the direction that Hoseok hyung was looking in.

Taehyung was there walking as he always did. Full of pride with the same cold expression on his face. I know its just a disguise but it always triggers me. His smile is so much more prettier.

"Yah! Taehyung-ssi!!!" I waved at him.

He gave me a small smile. That meant that he saw it and was happy that I was there.

He walked and came over and whispered, "Wheres Mr. Hall Monitor?"

"Oh.. him? Well he won't come home with us today... Apparently he has some meeting with a teacher or something like that."

"Oh.." Taehyung just shrugged

He then turned to me giving me his fatal box smile. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go.!" he said enthusiastically.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------