Chapter 21

"And where do you think you're going?", Jimin looked straight into Taehyung's eyes, his brows skeptically raised

"Uhh...I was hungry. Just wanted to grab some snacks..."

"You think I don't know what you're thinking?", Jimin crossed his arms on his chest and tilted his head slightly.

"Fine. You caught me," Taehyung raised his hands up in surrender, "but in my defense, I just want to win the bet."

"Winning the bet?" Jimin gave a small laugh, "You're sick Taehyung. You should be resting right now."

"I am not!", Taehyung huffed.
"If you go to her you'll probably infect Junnie along with her.", Jimin said and held up his hands to block the path, but he didn't need to, Taehyung already stopped.

"I could...infect them?", Taehyung's voice was soft and sad. His lips fell into a tiny pout while his fell to the floor.

Jimin suddenly felt guilty, "No, I mean..", he was struggling with his words, "I'm sorry, you won't infect them.", He said kindly.

Taehyung's darted upwards, his mouth still remained in a pout. He looked at him, his eyes swimming with innocence.

Looking at Taehyung, the older's eyes and composure softened more.

"Then I see no problem.", Taehyung said, his composure completely changed. He smiled triumphantly when he took a step forward and Jimin didn't stop him, as he was too stunned to move.

The dude should act in dramas, Jimin thought.

----------------

Yeonjun's POV

Jisoo noona came in a few seconds after I called for her. She entered with the warmest smile with a glass of warm milk on her hand, though I doubt there it was warmer than her smile.

"Yay! Noona!", I ran towards her and hugged her tight. She soflty caressed my back and led me towards the bed.
She set the milk glass on the table and sat next to me on my bed.

"So which story do you want me to read for you?", Noona asked. I picked up a story book nearest and handed it to her.

"Ok little guy.", She tickled my belly softly and then started reading the story to me.

Her narration was beautiful and enthusiastic. I was having a lot of fun listening to her. Sometimes she would enact the scenes with her hands and she would give small and witty comments here and there.

Slowly I got drowsier. My eyelids felt heavier and before I knew it, my eyes were closed and I was ready to visit Dreamland.

I was vaguely aware of her closing the book and the weight shifting in my bed. I guessed that she got up and tucked me in better. I heard the door clicking and guessed that noona left.