Chapter 26

(please read the Author's note in the end. Pleaasseeee ;-;)

They had rolled the bed out into the corridor, Taehyung volunteered to roll the bed while the girl ran up and called for the elevator.

The bed was heavy. Taehyung wasn't particularly strong or weak, but the bed was giving him a tough time. Even though the corridor wasn't long, it certainly felt like it.

"Hurry up will you Tae?", The girl called out. She then ran towards him and stood next to him and pushed the bed along with him.

She remembered his name, she remembered the nickname she gave him. Taehyung still couldn't remember her name.

The bed wasn't a wide. So it caused them to brush against each other. Taehyung glanced at her. There was a bead of sweat on her forehead, her eyes were full of determination. She licked her lips to moisten them.

She looked so gorgeous. That was off-topic.

The elevator opened right when they reached it. Both of them pushed the bed inside then realized the elevator had room for only one more person.

"You go in. I'll go by the stairs and start the car.", Taehyung offered.

The girl just looked at him and let out a small sound that sounded like an 'ok'

He ran down the stairs and stepped out.

It has started raining. Raining.

The rain seemed to be breathing life into the atmosphere. The air smelled fresh, the trees seemed stronger and happier.

He held his hand over his head and quickly ran to his car and started it.

The rain was peaceful for another few seconds and Taehyung starts the car. He stepped outside and glance at the building entrance.

The girl was pushing the bed with all of her strength.

She stopped at the entrance of the building. Oh right, it was raining.

He remembered that he kept a car cover in his car just in case. He made his way, running.

"Why did it have to start raining? NOW?", the girl groaned in frustration.

"Don't worry, its just drizzling," Taehyung said, "Besides I have this, I can hold this over our heads."

Taehyung smiled at her, she just pursed her lips and looked at the guy on the bed. Her gaze was so full of love.
Taehyung wanted to be the one she looked at with love. Was he jealous? He shook the feeling off.

"He's your boyfriend?", Taehyung asked, but he already knew the answer. He wanted her to say, 'This guy? No way! I just care for him a lot that's all lol' , but he knew that would be far from the answer.

He barely remembered her, and when he did, he never thought of her in that way. Why did his heart choose such an inappropriate time to act up?

"Yea.", she nodded her head softly and caressed the guy's cheeks.

"Here," Taehyung said and held the tarp over their heads, then realized it would be very hard to do so while he wheeled the bed.

"That won't work Tae.", The girl said, as if he didn't already know.

"I know," he took of his jacket and draped it around the girl and pulled the hood over her soft hair.
"The jacket is waterproof, should hold up to a little rain.", he explained, "You can hold the tarp over your beloved and I'll wheel the bed."