Chapter 11??

Third person POV

Third person POV.

A small figure was dashing through the streets like mad. Only one thing going on in his head as he mindlessly ran on the very familiar route.

"I DON'T CARE IF HE IS SICK. HE IS SO DEAD!"

"HOW THE HECK DOES A PERSON FALL SICK LIKE THAT?!"

"I MEAN I LEFT HIM FOR JUST A FEW HOURS!!"

"THIS IS JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!!"

With these thoughts running around in his mind, he stopped in from of an oak door. The same door he had entered and exited through not long back.

He took out his phone to check the messages Yeonjun had sent him and to also inform him to open the door. The guy didn't have the heart to disturb his friend by ringing the bell.

CHAT

Yeonjunnniiiieeee~

Jimin Hyung!!

Taehyung Hyung looks sick

His face is suuuppper RED!

And he is mumbling some nonsense

He keeps complaining that its too warm inside the house.

He also keeps making agonizing sounds.

I dunno what happened to him.

I am scared hyung!! :(

ChimmyJimin
Don't worry about it

I am outside

Please open the door.

(Seen)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A second later he heard a click. The door was swung open wide to reveal a very anxious looking Yeonjun.
"Hyung..." Yeonjun started, nervous. He hadn't seen Taehyung get sick before. Therefore he doesn't know how he is when he is sick, making him nervous about the degree of worry.

"Don't worry. I am here now." ,Jimin said while patting his shoulder reassuringly. "I will check on him. Also remember what I said." The older winked at the last sentence, causing heat to rush up to the cheeks of the younger.

The shorter then quickly rushed up the stairs to reach to his sick friend's room. He burst open the door to reveal a figure doubled over in, what was assumed as, pain

"Taehyung-ah" Jimin crouched next to his friend. Taehyung looked up to meet his eyes. His face was really red. Jimin then observed the surroundings. Everything was kept neatly in his place, except his clothes, which were sprawled all over the floor. This was strange. Usually Taehyung keep his room pretty messy and clothes were never removed from their designated places as Taehyung didn't 'have time' to ever care about his clothes. Their school had a uniform anyways.

Jimin held up his palm and pressed it against the younger's forehead. It was warm. "What's up with all this mess? And why are you hot?", Jimin asked worriedly.

"Jimin-ah" Taehyung started, "I have something really important to tell you.", Jimin's eyebrows furrowed. He felt worried as to what was going on.

"Sure. Tell me. I am here for you.", Jimin said holding Taehyung's warm hands.

"I met Jisoo again." Jimin was shocked when he heard that.

"When?"

"At the library." Jimin formed an 'o' with his mouth.

"So..She asked for a book recommendation?" Jimin asked, knowing that Jisoo had asked Taehyung to recommend a book to her.

"Ummmm... if I tell you what happened you won't say 'I told you so' right??" Taehyung looked at Jimin with innocent eyes.

Jimin looked at Taehyung with a perplexed face.

"O..K..?"

"Your prediction came true.."

"Huh?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :
Short late night update 😝😝😎.
I guess I am gonna do a lotta late night updates. Hehehe 😁😁.
I know this chapter is like really really really really really really really really really really really short but.... I didn't know if anyone was going to read this... So yea..... The next chapter will be looooooooonnnnggggggger. I hope.😁😁

Also did anyone else understand..???

Anyways stay safe and healthy. Nobody reads this crap but who are reading this I wanna say you something---

I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU~

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘