Chapter 7

Jisoo's POV

Jisoo's POV

"Ok bye then" I said as we neared my house.

I slowly walked up to my doorstep and took out my key to unlock the door.

click. I opened the door and entered inside. I bent down to keep my shoes in its place and looked up only to be greeted by the faces I just bid goodbye.

"WHAT THE HECK?? HOW DID YOU GUYS EVEN GET IN HERE????" I asked baffled and utterly flabbergasted.

"Chill babygirl. Remember we made a plan to meet up at your place because we didn't have enough time at lunch to talk?" Jennie explained.

"Ummmm....all I remember is Chaeng-ie saying we were getting late and we should talk later. I NEVER ALLOWED YOU TO COME TO MY HOUSE!!"

"Chillax ok? I promise to you on behalf of those two that they won't annoy you as much as they had originally planned on. Ok?" Lisa said while rubbing Jisoo's back

"What? Why can't you just not let them annoy me?"

"Honey, both of us know that what you just said now is completely and utterly impossible. All I can do is to help make it as bearable as possible." Lisa said chuckling.

"Ok. You guys can do whatever you want but don't say I didn't warn you that I am not complying with you no matter what."

"OKieeeeee~~" Chaeng and Jennie screamed in unison.

--------------------- a few moments later-----------------------

"Yah!! I am not wearing that!!!" I exclaimed looking at the stupid dress they were holding.

Clothes were all over the floor. It looked like a boutique threw up in here. I never even knew some of these clothes actually existed. My closet looked like a level 20 hurricane had gone through it! Everything was rummaged through.

It was a black dress shirt with a matching shirt and coat to complete. Jennie then handed me a scarf-tie to tie around the collar of the shirt.

"It looks like I am going to attend a meeting and not just a casual meet-up" I said sighing looking at the outfit Chaennie had picked out for me.

I looked over to Lisa to help me out but of course just like always she just sat there and watched me, doubled over laughing.

"Yah, Lalisa! You said you would make this thing bearable" I asked , scoffing at her.

"Ok. I will do as I promised" She said, still laughing. Why can't she be serious for once and help me out properly?

"No, no way are you moving from your place you monkey." Jennie warned her.

"Ok. Jeez Sooyah, now I am helpless now" Lisa said, sighing dejectedly and acting all defeated. I just scoffed at her in response.

"Hmm......" Jennie stared at the outfit they had picked out for me. " Come to think of it, this is too formal. Its pretty no doubt but Jisoo would look like she arrived for some business related work." Jennie continued shrugging.

Chaeng just looked at it and sighed. "Hmmm....Let me look for something else." She suggested as she went and and rummaged through my already messed up closet.

"How 'bout this one?",the tallest asked. I closed my eyes shut, anticipating the worst dress in the world but to my surprise, it wasn't the worst.

"Oooooohhh~" I whipped my head towards Lisa who made the noise. The thai girl stood there smirking.

"I think it looks great!" Jennie chirped beside me.

"What do you think Unnie? Wanna at least try it out?" Chaeng asked with hopeful eyes.

"Fine." I huffed. "But only because its not thaaaat bad." I said before I picked up the outfit and went ahead and changed.

When I finished I came outside and looked at the girls for their approval. All of them looked at me with a weird face. I guess I don't look that good.

I looked at each of them one by one. None of them responded. I turned to look at the youngest. She returned my gaze and got up. She started walking to me. She grabbed my waist and whispered in my ear, "Damn.. You look so good babygirl".She then winked, I blushed at her words. All of us then started laughing at Lisa's stupid attempt of flirting. She loved flirting with all of us, regardless of how bad she was at it.

"But. Seriously you look gorgeous babe." Jennie said, while her arm was wrapped around Chaeng's. "You will probably melt him the second you see him." Chaeng chuckled saying that.

"Well I hope I look good." I said looking at myself in the mirror.

"Don't worry. You always look good. Everything will workout perfectly." Lisa said assuring me before the rest of them piled for a group hug.

"Yah! Aren't you guys getting a little too excited 'bout this? " I said breaking our hug.

"What? It's been so long since we hung out at your house and picked your outfit." Chaeng happily said. "Yep, we are bound to get excited." Jennie continued.

I looked at all of them. They looked so happy. I haven't seen them this happy for me since that day. The day... My chest tightened just thinking about it. I shook off the feeling and looked at my best friends smiling.

"Fighting!!" I said looking at all of them. They replied with another 'Fighting!' before we all burst into a fit of giggles for no apparent reason.

I looked at all of them and silently prayed. Please for just sometime let life be as blissful as this. Please let this happiness never leave us.

But like always.....Things don't last long enough

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Sorry. I was planning on updating earlier but I fell asleep, hehehe. I hope you like the story so far. Also alot of the things said by the characters are all clues. I hope you can crack all of them.

Stay safe and happy and healthy..

I know that nobody reads this stupid book but to those who do-

I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOUUUUU~~~~~~~~~~~ <3 <3 <3 <3