Chapter 19

"You've gotta be kidding me

"You've gotta be kidding me."
Lisa sighed as she put her phone aside after getting a text from Jisoo. Like always the older had decided to help someone out without a care in the world.

"Ugh! What will I say to Seokjin oppa? That his sister needs to be kept on a leash otherwise she'll probably be lost?", Lisa groaned in frustration and plopped herself on the couch. She took a handful of popcorn and mindlessly tossed them in her mouth.

What was she going to do? She had assured Seokjin that she'd take care of Jisoo just fine. She had assured him that he did not require to transfer her to Tokyo just because of the accident. She had assured him about everything because she didn't want to lose Jisoo, she didn't want to be away from her. She knew it was important for Jisoo to stay with her friends. That's what her condition called for. But, now she is starting to regret it all. Maybe it would be better if Jisoo was far away from those 4 guys. All she wants is that no matter what happens, Jisoo doesn't recall anything that Seokjin did not want.

Lisa sighed again and pulled herself to a sitting position. She fumbled with her phone's contacts to find her go-to Jisoo-related-problem solver.

"Ugh! Why won't Jennie pick up?", Lisa grunted and dialed again. This time luckily, Jennie answered.

"What is it Monkey? I'm in the middle of not killing someone here."

"I....uhh what exactly are you doing?"

"Are you telling me that I remember everything of yours but you don't remember anything of mine?"
Lisa could've sworn she could hear Jennie raise her brows in annoyance.

"So you're still with Goldilocks then? I thought you just have to give him her number."

"I did. That's what Jisoo told me but Goldie here says that I'm supposed to teach him to impress her too. Like can you believe this guy?"

"If he's standing close by then he'll probably write you off for being annoying in the halls or something. Be careful."

"Nah, boy's too scared to even introduce himself without stuttering. How the heck did this guy become the hall monitor?"

"I dunno."

"Anyways, why'd you call? Jisoo ok?

"That's the problem-"

"WHAT THE HECK LISA? I TOLD YOU TO GIVE HER THE PILLS. You do know that if anything happens her brothers gonna take her to Tokyo. Lisa, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?..."
Lisa pulled the phone away from her ear as Jennie continued to scream into the phone and only brought it back after a few moments.