Chapter 20

"This is as good as it's going to get I guess

"This is as good as it's going to get I guess.", Jisoo shrugged and walked towards the tiny table in the kitchen.

She set the table with as much effort as she could. She set the dishes on the table and found a some handkerchiefs in her bag which she decided to set next the plates for an extra touch for the ambiance.

She served the food she prepared, into the serving bowls she found in the cabinet. By the time Jimin and Yeonjun had arrived, the table was beautifully set, ready for them.

"Wow! This looks so delicious noona!", Yeonjun exclaimed happily as he ran towards the table and sat on the chair, with some help from Jisoo.

Both Jisoo and Jimin chuckled at his reaction to the food. Jimin took a seat next to Yeonjun. The lass then proceeded to serve generous servings of the dish to both Yeonjun and Jimin. Once Jisoo finished serving them and looked at them expectantly, jimin looked up at Jisoo.
"Aren't you going to join us?"
Jisoo smiled, "I made this for you and him Jimin-ssi.",Jisoo lovingly caressed Yeonjun's hair,"Wouldn't it be rude to sit down and eat?"

Jimin was going to open his mouth to convince her otherwise when-
"Noona, please eat with me.", Yeonjun pleaded, "I'm not going to eat if you're not going to eat with me.", Yeonjun then huffed, his lips forming a pout, and crossed his arms.

Jisoo giggled at this, "Fine, if you say so little guy.", She booped the boy's nose to which Yeonjun grinned.
"Yay!! Sit next to me!", Yeonjun tugged on the female's sleeves. Jisoo giggled softly and sat down in the chair next to him.

Yeonjun decided he wanted to be friends with Jisoo, since she cooked the food so well and gave him chocolate. Jisoo paid attention to everything the little boy wanted to tell her. Jimin just ate his food in silence, his mind seemed preoccupied with something else.

--------

Taehyung sighed deeply. He stared into the darkness that had now engulfed the room. He felt a weird tingling in his heart.

Kim Jisoo? The Kim Jisoo? The same one he'd bet on? The same one that reminded him of her?

But the problem was, he doesn't ever know that her. The her with no face. The only thing he remembers of her was her silly eye smile. Nothing else. Quite honestly he wanted to know about her. The pills Jimin insisted were for his brain, somehow (according to Taehyung) seemed to erase his memory of her. Even her eye smile seemed to get hazier.

Taehyung sighed again. He pulled his covers on top of him, hoping he'd fall asleep. Normally he hated going to sleep. He'd get constant nightmares about her. They never changed. A while ago, Taehyung would have given everything to get rid of those nightmares; but now, it seemed different. He wanted to get the nightmare this time, just so he could see her. To understand why he'd always get weird Deja vu feelings of her around Jisoo.