Chapter 11( Part-2)

"Your prediction came true"

"Huh?"

"Oh you know...."

"What?"

"The one you said while watching that cliché k-drama..."

Jimin raked his brain. He had apparently forgotten everyone and everything since he heard that Taehyung was sick.

"I'll tell you, goldfish-brain ." Taehyung said, referring to the other's bad memory.

FLASHBACK.

Taehyung discarded his ugly uniform for a simple button-down. It was a little chilly outside so he put on a jacket, which was as bland as his usual choice of clothing.

He took his usual path towards his favorite place, the library.

He looked around. The place was awfully ,and unusually, crowded today. He groaned internally before making his way to the librarian's desk.

"Why are there so many people here?" Taehyung scanned the entire place, still in utter shock. How could the least popular library have so many people all of a sudden?

"Oh well how you know the saying 'Smart minds think alike'?", The librarian asked Taehyung.

"Ummmmm.......yeah....?"

"Well apparently that applies to dumb minds as well.", the librarian looked at a kid she had never seen before and scoffed. "All of these people decided to come to a secluded library so they won't be caught 'Studying'." The librarian made finger quotes around the last word and rolled her eyes.

"Well I am here. I will help you whenever things get unbearable." Taehyung flashed his rare box smile. Very few people had the privilege to see it lately.

Jimin cuts in between

"Dude can you FAST-FORWARD to the part where you met JISOO??!! This is getting BORING!!" Jimin butted in, clearly annoyed how long Taehyung (and this author ;P) is taking to get to the point.

"Aishh.....I forgot where I was now. I will have to start over again. So I-"

"I SWEAR I WILL SHOVE ALL THESE CLOTHES DOWN YOU THROAT IF YOU DON'T GET TO THE POINT!!!!"

"B-b-ut I f-forgot w-he-ere I wa-s" Taehyung said innocently, frightened by the sudden tone change. He was actually embarrassed with how the incident went. He was trying to stall, taking as much time as possible.

He didn't want Jimin to mock him.

"Dude if you DIDN'T want to TELL ME then WHY THE HECK did you START THE STORY IN THE FIRST PLACE??!!"

AUTHOR: CUZ .....................................APRIL FOOLS DAY DUMMY!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Late April fools day ;P

Sorry I got caught up in the daily life....hehehe. Donut worry you will get a real chapter............

soon..........

JK, you'll get it today :)

Sorry for the lame prank, which made everyone hate me if they didn't already :P

BUt

I sTiLl LooOOooOooOOOOooVVVVvvvVvvVEEeeeEEe

YyoooOOOuuuuUUUuuu~~~

:P