Chapter 4

She was still absentmindedly running

She was still absentmindedly running. She had to get to class. She was running without anything coming in her way. She thanked her lucky stars for that.

But guess she thanked them a little too soon.

She immediately regretted running absentmindedly.

Why you ask?

Well it maybe has to with howsheranintoJeonJungkooktheschoolsheartthrobbutalsosomeoneyouhouldn'tmesswith

Oh did you not catch that? Let me help you cause Jisoo is kinda sorta freaking out.

How she ran into Jeon Jungkook the school's heartthrob but also someone you shouldn't mess with.

She backed away and nervously looked up to see the face of the figure that is towering over her. To make matters worse, since Jisoo is popular this guy could get her in trouble. Why? because he is the hall monitor and Jisoo was not only running in the halls but was also late. And, their school being the strict school it is, Jungkook is supposed to write her a detention slip.

He just looked down. He didn't like to admit it but he freaks out around girls. Especially if they are pretty. Jisoo is the only girl he hasn't had the instinct to run away from.

She looked at him with pleading eyes. She wouldn't mind detention but her brother would get extremely upset if he found out.

Jungkook is obliged to give her a slip but the look in her eyes convinces him that its a bad idea. He looks around to see if anyone is there. Finding the halls empty he looks at her with a soft smile.

"Be careful next time. If someone who wasn't me were to find you I guess they wouldn't do the same."

"Thanks.." Jisoo thanked him,  sighing out of relief. "I owe you big time! Tell me when ever you need something. I would love to help you out" Jisoo said while her eyes crinkled into her warm eye smile.

"Sure. I will make sure I wont give up the chance to recieve your help" Jungkook said with a wink. Jisoo immediately caught idea of what Jungkook said, and winked back at him.

"Of course." , she said before waving him goodbye and leaving for class, where Jennie was eagerly waiting for her to talk about the problem they had at hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What? Are you serious? He let you go? Really? How? Also how in the world of kangaroos are you supposed to do that?" Jennie kept asking questions, annoying Jisoo out her world

"Aish. Stop it. And I'm not doing it. I'm much too busy to." 

"But you gave him the wink thing. That means you would." Jennie said innocently. "Are you actually not going to do it?" Jennie asked, with just a hint of a smile.