Chapter 8

Third person's POV

Third person's POV

All Jisoo wanted was for the moment to stay. For her happiness to last for a little while. She only wanted a little, a small, a moment to appreciate her friends. Was it just too much to ask?

She was lost in the hug. All she wanted was to be stuck like that. It had been so long since they were all smiling and laughing when they were hugging.

*Beep* *Beep*

They broke the hug and each one of them fished out their phones from either the pocket of the enormous pile of clothes in the room.

All of them opened their phone to be greeted by the worst possible message in the world. All of the bliss died away. The atmosphere went from happy to dull and annoyed.

What was the message you ask? (Even if you don't I am still gonna tell ya ;P)

15:32----------------------------Notification----------------------5/10/2020

You have a mail from Connais les frères High School (view)

Connais les frères High School

Greetings dear students,

As the mid-terms are approaching, we would like to inform you that the topic for your Written Report assignment has been mailed to the each of you. The rules for the project are stated below

-Written report should be written only on the topic given to you.

-Use only the reference books listed. Using anything else is not advised as the information may be unauthentic.

-The report can be either typed or handwritten. If you decide to type it, then use 'Time New Roman' as the font and '14' as the maximum font size.

-The report should me a minimum of 12 pages and a maximum of 25 pages

-There can be a maximum of 1 page worth of pictures in the entire report.

-The report should contain a 1 page summary of the entire report. (*Note this is not counted as the content). Not doing so will result in minus marks.

-Written report should contain a detailed bibliography. Not doing so will result in minus marks.

-The Written Report should be submitted by 20th of November 2020

Non compliance with the above rules will result in subsequent consequences. The topics will be forwarded to you individually. If you do not receive your topic for you Report then please contact us at the earliest as this Written Report is 25% of your entire grade.

We expect cooperation from all the students.

Yours sincerely

Kang Sung-hoon