§ 01 - ATEEZ : ALONE §

Caregiver - Mingi 

Little - Yunho

■■■

Yunho wake up alone in his room, he didn't like it. Tossing himself trying to look for his Papa, even whining slowly. But nothing happen, his Papa didn't come.

Yunho blinks his eyes few times and stand up, he didn't forget his plushie. He brings the plushie close to his chest and holding it tightly.

The baby waddle to the living room, but there's no one there. Only a TV on showing his favourite movie, Frozen. But that didn't catch his attention. He drags his feet to kitchen, and notice a his Papa already put a cereal in a plastic bowl.

Yunho struggling to pour the milk but eventually he did it even mess happen. He eat the cereal slowly, thinking where's his Papa.

"Papa!  Where awe chu? Nuh wike hewe alone!"

No answer, only his own voice echo in the big house. Yunho pout his mouth and walks to the living room, watching the goddamn movie for hundreds time.

Suddenly he heard someone knock the door, he's afraid and curl himself into a ball. His caregiver always told him not to open the door for strangers. But now a stranger wanna come in! 

"Papa!!"

The door finally open, and Yunho hide his face in the small plushie. The stranger stroking his hair, and Yunho take a peek.

"Sannie Samchon!"

San laughs at the boy, "Are you afraid sunshine?  I called you few times, but you didn't answer your phone. Where is your phone?"

"Nuh.. I don't know, why awe chu hewe?"

San nuzzle his nose with the little nose, "Your Papa ask me to bring you to him. He caught in sudden meeting and bringing you to a company while sleeping?  That's not a good choice right baby? "

Yunho hug him while playing his plushie, "Can we take a bath?  A good boy need to be clean for his Papa."

San asked the baby and waiting for his answer. Woke up alone of course the little gonna be a bit grumpy.

Yunho take San's hand and follow him to the bathroom, San helps him strip the cloth from his body. After making sure the water is warm enough and bubbly, San put Yunho in the bath tub.

The baby giggle while playing with his rubber toys. San carefully clean the baby hair and his teeth. Then he wipes all the water droplet and bring to baby to his room.

Yunho in a bigger headspace as of today, so he didn't need anyone help to dress himself. He take his plushie and his pacifier, forgetting his own phone.

"Sunshine.. Where's your phone?"

Yunho shrugs his shoulder, didn't remember where he put the thing. San sigh and he starts to check all the secret place.  Suddenly San runs to the kitchen, and he found it in the refrigerator.

"Let's go baby!"

■■■

Yunho jumping step by step when he reach at his Papa's company. The workers there uwued at him as they know their CEO is enganged with a little.

San follows the baby step slowly, Yunho can literally excited over a small things. "Sannie Samchon, Papa ish busy?"

San looks at his watch, "I don't think so sunshine. It's already noon and maybe your Papa is eating his lunch right now. Let's go.."

Yunho interwined his fingers with San's and walks slowly. He wave his tiny hands towards the workers while giggling.

They reach at Mingi's room and the door open, he can see Yeosang walks out from the room with a bunch of file, "Papa must be busy today.."

Yeosang smiles and bow to the little, he knows Yunho as the little used to stray in this big building. And Yeosang bring him to Mingi as the dominant almost lost his sanity at that time. Since that, he promised to put a GPS tag on Yunho.

"Papa!!"

Mingi lift his head upon hearing his baby voice, the little is running towards him and he open his arm.

"Yunnie miss chu Papa.."

Mingi kiss the baby cheeks and stroking his hair, "Thank you San.. Say bye to your Samchon.."

Yunho giggle and wave to San, and then he sits on Mingi's lap. Trying to find a comfortable spot, "Papa, why did chu weave 'm alone?"

Mingi peck the little's lips, "I'm sorry baby.. I got an urgent meeting, you looks peaceful in your sleep. That's why I didn't wake you up.."

Yunho nod his head, "Papa can Yunnie eat ice cream?"

"We can go after this baby.. Listen to me moonlight, I just need to settle this file then we good to go. Can you wait for me?"

Yunho nod and walks to the corner, his own space whenever he come here. He really likes to looks out of the window, sometimes he squeal as he excite with things he can see.

Mingi is too focus with his job and he didn't realize the little fall asleep on the floor. After 2 hours,  he inhale a deep breath. He open his top button, and closed his eyes for a while.

"Moonlight?"

Mingi didn't hear an answer, he stand up from the chair and his cold face crack a smile. His little sleeping peacefully on the carpet, he shut down his laptop and walks closer to the little.

Mingi strokes his baby's hair, "Baby wake up.. Papa is done, we can go now."

The little squirming and whinning as his sleep is interrupt, Mingi keeps stroking Yunho's hair. Waiting for the bambi's eyes to open.

The beautiful eyes finally open, and the baby make a grabby hand. Mingi chuckles and he picks up the boy, showering him with kisses.

■■■

"What do you wanna eat moonlight?"

"Ice cream Papa.. Pwease.. ", after buckle the baby in safety belt, Mingi drive his car to the nearest restaurant and he ordered a plate of spaghetti for Yunho and a steak for himself.

"Can you eat by yourself baby?"

"Yesh.. I'm a big boy today Papa.."

Mingi watches Yunho eat first only the he starts to dig his food. The baby make a mess while eating spaghetti and Mingi clean the mess. He just thankful to have Yunho by his side, Yunho is a home and vice versa. They need each other more than anyone else.

"What do you wanna do tonight baby?", Mingi ask the little while carrying him.

"Cuddwe.. Can we?"

"Then cuddle it is.. We can cuddle until morning come.. I won't leave you baby.."

Yunho laugh and hugs Mingi tightly, "I love you Mingi.. Thank you.. "

■■■