Introduction

Bare with me... I've fallen into little space so much lately(legit just got out of little space awhile ago) so this may start with some slow updates.

Please read to get a quick background on y/n this will be very ?listy?

- Y/n is you. Yes the pictures I will be using aren't you, but that's impossible so you're gonna just have to picture it as yourself.

- Y/n is 19 years old in this book making him a 00' liner.

- He has been on T for 3 years and has gotten top surgery but not bottom surgery yet.

- Y/n has a floral print tattoo across his chest because it makes him feel more comfortable and pretty due to his scars.

^heres some inspiration for the tattoos, just imagine them across the lower chest where the scars would be.

- y/n has been in NCT for about a year, he joined the same time as Yangyang, Hendery, and Xiaojun, but has kept his secret of being Transgender.

- y/n is best friends with Renjun and knows that his bestie has a big soft spot for him.

- Lucas acts like an older brother to y/n while Taeyong babies him, although he likes it.

- y/n is a total bottom and everyone knows it😂

- y/n is a main vocalist and dancer

- y/n can be extremely sassy at times

- y/n has a sort of brotherly bond with Yangyang since they joined together and are the same age

~

Please enjoy my book☺️ I'm excited to write this since there isn't much trans male reader books out there.

I got inspiration from xtliio to write this book so go check out their account🥰