2) After Party

The celebration for Tzuyu's new coming of age for her parents company was finished. Only Tzuyu, her friends (also with Namjoon and Jimin) and the bodyguards were invited to the Chou's household which an after party had been held.
The Park and Kim's family went home and said goodbye to their children.

In the kitchen were more food than in the dinner hall, this time it was only snacks so it wouldn't be wasted. Though there was a lot of bottle of wine and of course alcohol.

"Wah!" Jeongyeon gasped.
"Jeongyeon, don't think that you're going to have one." Nayeon shook her head.
Jeongyeon pouted and stamped her on the ground.
"Why not?"
Jihyo laughed, "Remember last time when we had beer?"
The latter became silent, trying not to think about her embarrassment in London.

Sana, Mina and Momo were holding glasses of champagne which they only took small sips since they didn't want to get too crazy as they said — well most of them said.
"I'm already full." Mina spoke.
"I need another glass." Momo reached for another bottle, instead she brought out Soju instead.
"That's not champagne." Sana said.
"I know, it's Soju." Momo poured about half in each of their glasses and laughed manically.
"What a coincidence... soju." Mina smirked towards Sana.
"Don't remind me."

Then there was the rich trio, the Big 3 as people will call them.
Kim, Chou and Son, but now that their new partner with Park Namjoon, their companies have became successful with each other. The Big 3 became the Big 4.

Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Dahyun were talking with Jimin about random topics mainly about their families. In fact Jimin moved to their school just after they've declared their partnership with the Big 3, he's become the most popular boy in the school.

"Yeah, my brother wasn't that nice before." Jimin said as he smiled.
"Just like my brother then." Dahyun chuckled, "Consumed by the power."
Tzuyu nodded, "I hope I wouldn't be like that."
"Don't worry Tzuyu, you'll be fine." Jimin assured her.

In the corner of the room, they noticed their friend who's sitting alone with her sketch pad, that was given to her when it was her birthday by Dahyun and Tzuyu. That was the first time they ever came to her birthday just after the rude encounter Chaeyoung was in with them.
Here, she was clearly in her own state of mind. Chaeyoung looked at what she drew and to her it wasn't half bad.
"What's up Chae?" Dahyun asked with Tzuyu who was standing beside her.
"Nothing, just drawing." The latter sighed and faintly with her pencil shading as she kept in line.

Dahyun checked the sketch book, it had bold writing saying, 'Son'.
"This was the first present we gave you."
Chaeyoung nodded and smiled.
"You kept it?" Tzuyu asked.
"Why wouldn't I?"

"Since when do you draw?" Tzuyu wondered.
"Since now."
"I bet it's just a stick man." Dahyun snorted and so did Tzuyu, but their friend didn't laugh. Instead she showed them what she drew.
Their expression changed in an instant, with overwhelming surprised noises came over them as of one glance of Chaeyoung's drawing.

The drawing showed a girl - a girl she always thought of dearly. She had all her features especially that mole on the upper left side of her nose. The gummy smile that never failed to make her smile and her hair that flowed as the breeze hit her.

Dahyun and Tzuyu didn't say a word out of amazement.
"That looks exactly like Mina." Tzuyu said as she covered her mouth.
"Yes it is. I'm going to give it to her when I paint it." Chaeyoung closed her sketch book.
"How did you learn to draw that well, I've never seen you take art classes. Unless you are." Tzuyu gasped.
"No, I just doodle a lot lately and I got inspired." The small girl smiled.
"Is that another reason why you were busy yesterday?" Dahyun asked out of curiosity.
The girl nodded.
The trio went to the table where all of the drinks were, each of them poured themselves a glass of champagne.

"Cheers to Tzuyu." Chaeyoung raised her glass.
"Cheers." The other responded and clinked their glasses together.
A sudden crash came from the living room and a few seconds later a wild Momo was running around the house.
"Where's... m-more sooooju?" The drunk girl jumped onto the sofa.
"Oh... my..." Dahyun shook her head in embarrassment.
"Dahyun, collect your girlfriend will you?" Tzuyu crossed her arms.
Dahyun grabbed Momo's hand and took a bottle away from what she was holding.

A few seconds past, Sana and Mina came out of the kitchen and had their arms slumped onto each other. Both had heavy eyes, slow steps as they staggered their way to the sofa, clearly they've also been drinking.
"What a coincidence... drunk." Chaeyoung smirked at Tzuyu.
"Don't remind me."

They gathered the girls onto one sofa. Momo was still hyper and kept fidgety even if Dahyun was holding her tightly. Sana kept drooling over Tzuyu and frequently snore and suddenly wake up unknowingly.
Mina, however, was still awake and quite conscious. She kept her eyes open for most parts and Chaeyoung sat next to her.

"You okay?" Chaeyoung asked.
"Yeah... I think." Mina responded in a husky voice.
"Was it Momo's idea to drink soju?"
"It's surprising... don't you think—." Mina stopped and almost fell the other way, Chaeyoung kept her upright as she caught her.
"You need to rest."
"My head hurts." Mina groaned and grabbed onto Chaeyoung.

Tzuyu's parents were walking towards the door as of when they saw the three girls.
"Tzuyu, we're going to go now." Mrs Chou spoke.
"Really? Well, I hope you have a safe trip home." Tzuyu said.
"Congratulations again. I'm so proud." Mr Chou joined in.
"Thanks."
They started to walk out of the door. "Have a good evening Mr and Mrs Chou." Chaeyoung shouted.
"To all as well." They said before the door closed.

The three girls went back to the problem they were in, their girlfriends were drunk — more so than others.
"Should we lay them on the bed?" Dahyun questioned as Momo still wouldn't stop moving.
"We need help moving them." Chaeyoung suggested.
"No use of our bodyguards." Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon were laughing hysterically at each other as they kept drinking more obsessively. Jihyo and Namjoon were nowhere to be found, though there were faint whispers somewhere.
Only Jimin and his bodyguard, Jungkook were the only sober people.

Chaeyoung called over Jimin and his reaction was the same reaction of the girls when Momo ran into the room suddenly.
"I guess you need help." Jimin chuckled.
"I would laugh right now... but Momo keeps elbowing me in the stomach." Dahyun groaned.

A little while later, they managed with the help to get the drunk girls upstairs in Tzuyu's room. All three of them slept peacefully on her bed, even Momo who suddenly passed out onto Dahyun.
"Thanks again." Chaeyoung nodded.
"No problem. Have any of you seen Namjoon?" He asked as of when a voice shouted.

"I'll get more champagne from the store for my KimChiHyo." It was Namjoon's voice as he shouted.
"Come back soon Joonie." Jihyo laughed and yet also cried at the same time.
"No Namjoon you're drunk. Do. Not. Drink. And. Drive." Jimin barked as he and his bodyguard chased after him.

The three girls went downstairs and found that Jihyo was staring at a wall blankly.
"Drunkards. Absolute, drunkards." Tzuyu mumbled under her breath.
"Let's go to sleep, Jihyo." Chaeyoung pulled her cousins arm and sat her down on the sofa.
"But Joonie isn't back yet." She pouted.
"He'll be back after you sleep."
"Oh... okay."

Finally Jihyo laid down on the sofa and straight away she was fast asleep.
The girls sighed in relief, at least no one was hurt.