3) Life Is Going Well

It was Saturday, that means it's the weekend and no school— at least for them it's a morning full of groaning, sober and hang over people. One out of the three Japanese girls who were upstairs in Tzuyu's room woke by the sound of pots and pans clanking from the floor below.

Mina sat up and scanned around the room, she realised that she wasn't in her house and knew she was still in Tzuyu's house. As the girl walked downstairs to the kitchen so tiredly in which her back that overhung and her hair messed up.
Inside the kitchen, she saw that Tzuyu was making something.

"Oh, morning Mina." Tzuyu spoke happily.
Mina didn't want to speak as she was tired, instead she lifted up her hand and waved and yet that was also tiring.
"I'm just making something for you, wait in the dining room."
Once again, Mina didn't speak and she nodded her head as she went over to the dining room.

There were already two people sitting having breakfast.
"Mina." Chaeyoung got up from her seat and guided Mina to the seat that was next to hers.
"Woah, you look dead inside." Dahyun chuckled.
Mina nodded slowly, not acknowledging what Dahyun said.
Tzuyu came in a bowl of soup and orange juice for Mina.

"Hope you feel better." Tzuyu said.
The girl lifted up her spoon and took one sip and after, she sighed.
Then another groan came from the living room, this time it was Jihyo followed by Jeongyeon and Nayeon.
"Here come the other drunkards." Tzuyu murmured.
"Shut up Tzuyu..." Nayeon snapped as she held her head up.

The three bodyguards sat in in the dining chairs as Tzuyu placed a bowl of soup and poured them orange juice to get rid of the hang over.
"Thanks Tzuyu." Jihyo thanked.
"This helps a lot." Jeongyeon tried to smile.
Tzuyu bowed and smiled.
They silently slurped up all of the soup that was deliciously made and the orange juice was already gulped down in seconds.

Dahyun sniggered, "This is what you get for drinking."
"It wasn't me, it was Nayeon." Jeongyeon defended herself.
"Actually, you took two bottles of wine and one bottle of soju and poured it for me and the Chous." Nayeon glared at her as Jeongyeon looked at the floor in shame.
Tzuyu walked out of the dining room just as she was going out she saw Sana and Momo walking towards her as they looked dead as the others.

"Morning you two." Tzuyu smiled.
Both of them mumbled which presumably means a yes.
"I've made soup and poured you some orange juice in the dining room."
"T-Thanks... Tzuyu." Sana tried to hug the girl, but stumbled over her foot. Luckily, Tzuyu caught her in time. She held up Sana and dragged Momo by her hand to the dining room.

As she entered, Dahyun got up and helped Momo to her seat as Tzuyu guided Sana to hers.
"I guess everyone is staying in today." Chaeyoung spoke.
"Surprise none of us got drunk." Dahyun look at her two best friends.
They all laughed together.

"Chae..." Mina held her two arms in front of her, calling her over.
Of course, she immediately ran to her girlfriend and lifted her off of her seat making her stand up.
"I think you should sit down on the sofa." Chaeyoung lead Mina to the sofa and laid her head on one of the cushions.

That's when a phone rang; specifically Chaeyoung's. It was placed on the dinner table.
"Chaeyoung, you're phone's ringing." Dahyun called, but the girl was still tending to Mina.
Dahyun checked who was calling her, what she saw was only a number. No name. Who was it?
"Sorry, I'll get that." Chaeyoung rushed in and picked it up.

"Hello?"
She walked out of the room and into somewhere private.
"Irene...you finally called."
"Meet me at my old house. Bring no one and tell no one."
"Okay." She hung up and had to face the fact she was leaving her friends again.

"Who was that?" Dahyun asked as she came back in.
"It was a wrong number."
"Oh, okay."

How long can she keep this up?
Soon they'll realise she's lying to them, but not now. Chaeyoung must proceed to finish what she has started. Finding her families secrets.