15) Seoul University

First day of Seoul University, the students came pouring in gathering together with their old friends and maybe meeting new people.
Mina and Sana were the first ones to arrive, they watched as strangers strolled into the campus

"Where's Momo?" Sana asked.
"She said she was near." Mina replied as they both kept glancing over to the new students.
"She's there... with other people." Mina pointed, they were surprised to see Momo surrounded by a few students.
"It hasn't started and she's already making new friends." Sana grabbed her friend's hand and pulled her across to where they were.

"What are you doing?" Mina felt alarmed.
"We're making new friends." Sana stopped next to Momo and waved.
"Hey Momo. Who are these people?"
"Ah, guys this is Minatozaki Sana and Myoui Mina. They were my friends since Middle School." Momo grew the brightest smile.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kwon Soonyoung or you can call me Hoshi." He had his hair covering his forehead and had a hamster feature about him.
"That means star in Japanese." Sana smiled.
"Yeah, it's because how he can be so charismatic on stage." Another guy spoke, "My name is Dino, but Lee Chan is also fine." He was a bit shorter than his friend, but a cute personality.

"Dino?" Mina questioned.
"It's short for dinosaur, he would dominate the dance floor." Hoshi said.
"Ah. Okay."
There also two girls beside them who were eager to introduce themselves.

"I'm Lee Chaeyeon, no special names or anything." She smiled and flipped her long hair behind her back.
"And I'm Kwon Eunbi, I guess you two are also taking Fine Arts." She stood out from the bunch and they knew it very well.
"Yeah, Dance to be specific." Sana said.
"That's good, all of us are taking it." Dino grew excited.

"I guess we'll be in the same class." Just as Hoshi finished, loud screams filled the air.
Crowds of students gathered around the entrance.
"What's happening over there?" Chaeyeon spoke.
The three Japanese girls knew who arrived and rolled their eyes playfully.
"Kim Dahyun, Son Chaeyoung and Chou Tzuyu. The Big 3." Momo smirked.

"Wait... you mean it's the actual Kim, Son and Chou. The ones who literally partnered with the Park company." Dino said in amazement.
"They go to this school?!" Hoshi joined.
"I heard in their old school that they were very popular." Chaeyeon said.
The crowd parted as they saw the three rich girls and their bodyguards walking towards their direction.

"Morning you three." Tzuyu waved.
"Morning." Sana smiled and waved back.
"Who are these people?" Dahyun asked as she glanced to each and one of them.
"They also take Fine Arts. Dancing as well." Momo answered.
"Nice, well we'll see you guys in the common room. Our lecture is coming up." Chaeyoung winked at Mina before going inside where the screaming carried on.

"You know them?" Eunbi raised her voice.
"Yes, they're our girlfriends." Mina spoke.
"Really?! Wow... How are they?" Hoshi had a smile on his face as he leaned in.
"What do you mean?"
"You know since they are kinda famous. How is it like to go out with rich kids?" Chaeyeon looked even more enthusiastically.

"Why don't we go to our first lecture?" Momo changed the subject, they wanted to avoid the question.
As they kept walking, the other four were still bugging them. Trying to get the information out of them.
.
.
.
Exiting the campus, the three bodyguards were returning back to their cars.
"That was hectic as always." Jeongyeon sighed.
"A few more weeks and they'll star to calm down." Nayeon said as she opened her car door.
"So what are you two doing today?" Jihyo asked in a timid manner.
"Nayeon and I were going to clean the house, the Momo, Mina and Sana's parents are coming over." Jeongyeon replied.
"Really?"

"Yeah, Momo's parents called Jeongyeon that they want to have dinner tomorrow."
They seemed exhausted by the thought of having 12 people over.
"We're happy if you want to help, but it's okay if you and Namjoon do your own thing." Jeongyeon chuckled.
"I mean if you say so." Jihyo smiled and started to drive off.
"I guess it's you and me."
.
.
.
As they got back to Dahyun's house, Jeongyeon immediately went straight for the cleaning supplies.
"Here, dust the living room and I'll clean the table." Jeongyeon shoved the duster into her arms.
"Don't overwork yourself." Nayeon placed her hand on her shoulder.
"I won't, lets just get this done."

After several minutes of intense cleaning from Jeongyeon, Nayeon was soon finished on her side and decided to help with the table.
She heard laughing from the kitchen — she saw her on the phone.
"Okay... yeah. I'll call you back." Jeongyeon ended the call, she turned around and was met by her girlfriend standing arms crossed.

"Who was that?" Nayeon asked.
"It's was an old friend." Jeongyeon responded.
"Oh? Who was it?"
"It was Seungyeon's friend who was asking for an opinion."
"I guess the topic was funny since you were laughing." Nayeon slightly smiled.
"Yeah it was about an outfit that she wanted to wear."

"Okay." Nayeon kept cleaning and left the weird conversation behind. It was strange, but she trusted her.
.
.
.
The day seemed to go by quick. Momo lost track of time and kept talking to her new friends she met that morning.
Eunbi seemed to be the one who was very interested in her, she kept laughing at her jokes and smiled every time.
With all the laughters, Dahyun was watching at the side.

She came looking after Momo who was missing for a few minutes. Confidently, she walked up next to Momo and held her hand.
"I finally found you, the others are waiting." Dahyun was about leave, but Momo's new friends were excited to see her.
"Oh my... can I say that your company is the best especially working with the three most hardworking companies out there." Chaeyeon squealed.

"Thank you." Dahyun started to walk.
"Wait, I haven't introduced their names yet." Momo pulled back.
"These amazing guys are Dino and Hoshi and these wonderful ladies are Chaeyeon and Eunbi." She pointed at each one of them and Eunbi caught Dahyun's eye. She was now cautious of her.

"There you are." Mina said as she spotted the two.
"Sorry I got carried away with talking to the people we met this morning." Momo smiled.
"Really? Aw, I wish I talk to them more. They're so sweet." Sana sighed.
"Remember, four thirty is the time where the parents come." Dahyun announced.

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung looked confused and asked what occasion.
"Momo, Sana and Mina's parents are coming over for dinner at my house. Did your girlfriends not tell you?"
They turned to the two girls who smiled widely and shrugged.
"It was supposed to be a surprise." Sana said sweetly.
"Well, I guess we're meeting your parents then." Chaeyoung nervously chuckled.

Their cars pulled to the entrance and it was time for them to rest for tomorrow.