7) Prom Night

The night has come, they've been waiting for this day for a long time. They didn't expect to go with anyone when they were 1st years, the girls planned to go with their friends. At least that hasn't changed.

Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu went to their girlfriends' house. When they got to school entrance, they finally greeted each other.
"Oh wow! You look amazing Sana." Momo sighed in awe as her friend came strolling in.
"I can say the same to both of you." Sana looked at both Mina and Momo as she smiled.

The rich girls were at the side admiring from afar.
"What did you guys get for them?" Dahyun suddenly asked.
"I got Sana a bracelet, she says it matches her dress." Tzuyu felt chuffed and looked smug at her friends.
"Really? Thought you would do better than that." Dahyun scoffed.
The tall girl sharply turned to her, "What did you say?"

Chaeyoung stepped back, she knew what was about to happen.
"The hair, the dress, the shoes, the earrings and even that necklace. Hand picked by me."
Tzuyu balled her fist, "You mean you spent your money."
"I—. I did not. It was from a designer from our company."
"It looks like you did, I can see your tackiness there." Tzuyu rudely pointed.

"Did you call my girlfriend tacky?" Dahyun raised her voice as she tried to gain more height.
"I didn't, I called your work tacky."
Both girls were worked up, too bad the bodyguards aren't here.

"Calm down, both of you are acting so immature. It's not about who's gift is better, it's the thought." Chaeyoung interrupted their 'fight'.
They got their composure back and apologised.
"What did you get Mina?" Tzuyu asked.
Chaeyoung hesitated, "I didn't give her anything."
Her friends laughed.
"Of course, it's always you."
"What do you mean?! I... left it at home."
"It's okay Chae, let's just go inside."

They entered the school building, confetti, decorations on the ceiling and walls all leaded them to the assembly hall.
Flashes of light, loud music, people dancing, this was what they were waiting for. Plus the snack table.

They danced all through the night, with non-stop motions and crazy movements the girls had the time of their lives.
It was coming up to the end, Tzuyu decided to stop for a moment and recollect her breath near the snack table.
There she met one of her exes, Lalisa Manoban who was forcefully pushed by Jisoo and Jennie in front of Tzuyu.

Lisa didn't seem that she wanted to be in this situation.
"What's this?" Tzuyu asked with a smirk on her face.
Jisoo urged her to talk, but she wouldn't budge.
"Lisa if you don't apologise I'm taking all of your all your privileges on Netflix." Rosé's voice could be heard.
"Aw...Dammit." Lisa mumbled.

Sana saw that Tzuyu and Lisa were faced up with each other and decided to see what was happening.
"Is something wrong—?" But before Sana could finish her sentence Lisa took over.
"I'm sorry."
"You are?" Tzuyu said.
"To the both of you. I may of..." She sighed, "I may of went over the line and threatened you and all. When I say it out loud it sounds really bad, but I really hope you could forgive me." Lisa bowed.

"No."
"Tzuyu!" Sana exclaimed.
"What? I was joking." Tzuyu smiled at the latter, but she kept staring.
"Thank you Lisa, I know it took all you had to come and talk to me so I appreciate it. I accept your apology." Tzuyu held out her hand out of politeness, she wanted a truce. Lisa gradually forced herself to shake her hand, though she also wanted a truce.
When they both shook hands, everyone seemed to be relieved.

Now that was done the lights started to dim and music changed from upbeat to slow.
"Tzuyu let's go." Sana tugged onto her dress.
"But I can't dance."
"Then just sway." She still pulled her into the dance floor.
Tzuyu had her hands around Sana's waist whilst hers was around Tzuyu's neck.