24) Fall Of A Friendship

Liar... Betrayer... How could you leave?
How could you come back?

Friday was the day, that something unfortunate happened. Just two days after that awkward dinner. It all unraveled at their University.

"Hey Mina." Dahyun waved at her as she entered the class.
"Hey..." The latter shook her head and replied without enthusiasm.
"You're sad, is it because of Chaeyoung?" She asked.
Mina sighed, "Yes, but also no."
Dahyun sat next to her and hooked her armed around Mina as she smiled.
"I know that you and Chaeyoung broke up, but you two are still close."
Mina shook her head, "She hasn't told you, has she?"
"What do you mean?" Dahyun was caught off guard.
"The reason of our break up."
.
.
.
Chaeyoung was outside as it was her free period for today.
She was still sad, upset by the fact that she had no Mina or a significant other. She had herself, just like before, like her old self.
Before any of this happened, she forgot about her parents death, she forgot how painful it was. Now that Mina was gone, she hated herself.

'I'm so stupid.' Chaeyoung thought to herself.
'But I'll finish what I started.'
As she finished that thought she saw in the corner of her eyes that Dahyun was coming her way. The anger look pierced through Chaeyoung making her feel a bit weary, little did Chaeyoung knew it was her that made her angry.

"Dahyun... why are you—." Before Chaeyoung could finish her sentence she was struck in the face by a punch.
Chaeyoung kept her balance and stayed upright, her lip was now bleeding just a smidge. She looked up and saw that Dahyun glaring at her in raged as she clenched her fist.
"What the heck!?" Chaeyoung exclaimed as she wiped the blood off her lip.

"You lied to me." Dahyun growled, "You told me that you and Mina didn't work out!"
Chaeyoung sniggered, "I didn't lie, I just didn't tell you the whole truth."
"You are a liar." Dahyun breathed heavily.
"And you're weak." Chaeyoung struck her face like she did to her, but this time Dahyun stumbles to the floor.

Something within them snapped, their anger was put on their friendship, even the stress got to them.

"Look at you, so fragile." Chaeyoung looked down at her.
Dahyun slowly got up and without hesitation, ran towards Chaeyoung and talking her down to the floor.
This was a fight. A fight between 2 richest and popular girls in the whole school. Fortunately, no one was there to watch, it was only them two.

They kept like this for a few hits and dodges. Dahyun swift kicked Chaeyoung right in the stomach causing her to stumble in pain as she grasp her stomach on the floor.
As Dahyun overpowered her, Chaeyoung took the opportunity to quickly kick Dahyun straight in the groin making her drop to the floor in a second.

Dahyun was on the floor and Chaeyoung pinned her down on the floor and proceeded to punch her. She didn't stop, she was letting her anger out. Dahyun tried to block her attacks, but it kept coming.

Finally, help arrives. Tzuyu, Momo, Sana were running up to them. Mina was the one who gathered them as she knew something was going to happen after Dahyun left in such a hurry.
Tzuyu hurriedly pushed Chaeyoung off Dahyun and kept her away from her as the other two, Momo and and Sana, picked up the injured girl.

"What's happening here?!" Tzuyu shouted as she pushed Chaeyoung back.
"Tell them Chae, tell them how you went out with another girl." Dahyun panted.
"I didn't go out with her." Chaeyoung gritted her teeth.
"Then why did Mina tell me you were out with another girl in secret?"
Chaeyoung kept silent and looked away.
"You wouldn't understand." She finally said.
"Then tell us!" Dahyun cried, "Tell us why you had to lie."