39) All Is Done

They arrived at the hospital, an ambulance came and carried Mina and Chaeyoung into separate one. Tzuyu insisted to walk on her own and endured the pain during the trip.
Everyone was in pain and yet they were more anxious on the both of them whilst they were also getting treated from their injuries.
Tzuyu's injury was not that serious and only cause a slight bruising.

The people in the house were arrested on site as Namjoon received a text from Jihyo. The police arrested Mr and Mrs Bae for manipulation and to be account of the murder of the Son family.
Irene was at the hospital and like everyone else, they waited. Waiting for some kind of answer from the doctors about Mina and Chaeyoung's situation.

In an hour, Chaeyoung was in a good condition, her wounds would heal just fine, but they haven't heard of Mina's... was she fine?
They all waited, except Irene, in Chaeyoung's patient room.
"How's Mina?" Chaeyoung asked.
"We haven't heard." Jihyo answered.
So, they waited some more.

They all sat on the floor and kept quiet. Sana kept Tzuyu's leg comfy with a pillow.
"Thanks, for protecting me." Tzuyu smiled.
"Usually. you're the one who saves me." Sana laid on Tzuyu's lap and closed her eyes.
"You're the first to save my heart." Tzuyu mumbled to herself.

Next to them, Dahyun and Momo sat near a wall.
"How did we survive through that?" Momo asked as baffled as she was.
"Luck? Or maybe our instincts just kicked in." Dahyun sighed.
"Anything to keep our friends safe." Momo held Dahyun's arm and wrapped it around herself.
"I'm just glad you weren't that hurt." Dahyun kissed her forehead.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon were standing at the back and watched everyone get comfortable with each other.
"Are you okay?" Jeongyeon asked.
"I'm fine, I'm not hurt." Nayeon sighed.
"No, are you alright?" She asked again.
"What do you mean?"
"Tzuyu just got hurt and you were panicking." Jeongyeon rubbed Nayeon's hands.

"I was, but Sana was there. She guarded Tzuyu even she was getting hurt. In that moment, I was more worried about Sana." Nayeon replied and nodded to herself.
"She'll be fine; she's tough just like her girlfriend." Jeongyeon laid her head onto Nayeon.
.
.
.
Another hour passed, they were all still awake, then a doctor opened the door. They all shot up from where they were.
"How's Mina?" Chaeyoung first spoke.
"Slow down, I'm only here to check-up on Chaeyoung." The doctor said in a serious tone, but then smiled, "But she's awake and doing just fine. She's in the room two doors down."

They all sighed in relief.
Sana and Momo were the first to move before Chaeyoung spoke to them.
"Could you tell me how she is?" Chaeyoung said.
They nodded and exited the room, Momo quickly walked over to Mina's room. On the other hand, Sana stopped and stared at Irene who was in the waiting room.
Irene kept fidgeting with her hands.
"Sana, over here." Momo called and Sana came right over.

Momo opened the door and saw Mina was laying peacefully.
"You okay?" She asked.
Mina looked and smiled as she sat upright, she had a bandage around here head.
"I don't have any glass shards in my scalp so I feel much better." Mina sighed and both Sana and Momo hugged her from each side.
"I'm glad your fine." Momo whispered.

"How are the others?" Mina asked as her friends pulled apart.
"They're all good, Tzuyu's leg isn't broken and Chaeyoung only suffered minor injuries." Sana replied.
"That girl can take a beating."
They laughed over just like they did as children, back when they were little.
They were always out there for each other, no matter what.

A knock came at the door.
Sana skipped over and opened it and stopped midway, she licked eyes with the one the she and her friends most despised.
"What do you want?" Sana responded.
"I want to explain everything..." Irene said.
Sana looked back, Momo nodded to let her in.