30) After Every Fall

Maybe it's time. Chaeyoung had to fess up her mistakes and tell them the truth. She hadn't spoken to anyone except Tzuyu for almost 3 weeks.
To her surprise, she thought she couldn't bare the thought without being with them. But it's time, for all her mistakes she must apologise.
In fact, all the girls' mind had to resolve a  problem within this group.

Momo saw Chaeyoung across the hallway, her expression looked unhappy now that she took a proper look. She remembered seeing Chaeyoung and Irene going into the Son's company office building. She didn't dare to ask, but after they exited Irene saw her.
Irene stared at Momo for a few seconds and turned her head as if she was searching for something. Then, she walked away.

She had no expression just emptiness. It was weird, she was acting as if someone was watching her.
Momo knew she was planning something or knew that Chaeyoung was going to be in danger.
"Chaeyoung." She blissfully walked up to her.
"M-Momo?"
"Follow me."
They walked outside of the school building and went to a quiet spot where no one was there.

"What's wrong?" Chaeyoung asked.
"I saw you with Irene the other day, you were going into your office building, weren't you?" Momo played it cool.
"You saw. Look it was business and—." She was cut off.
"I know, you're not dating her and I know you haven't been fully truthful just like me."
"What are you saying?" Chaeyoung stopped for a moment.
"Mina, Sana and I haven't talked about our history with Irene with anyone." Momo directly stared into her eyes hoping to trust her.
.
.
.
'Why is she all alone?" Dahyun thought to herself, she watched at Sana sat by herself away from the crowd. Neither Momo or Mina came.
Was this on purpose?
Either way, it was easier to talk to her.
Dahyun figured to speak about Tzuyu, she knew that they were on normal grounds, yet they were still awkward. Tzuyu wanted Dahyun to talk with her and to get things straight.

She causally struck a conversation as she passed her way.
"You seem down."
Sana nodded, "It's mostly because the others are off doing something."
"I guess the other part is Tzuyu?" Dahyun sat down next to her.
"Yes..." Sana nodded her head, this time even slower, "I try to stay away from distracting her and she tells me that she misses me, but I feel like she doesn't express it that much. She's more secluded which I don't find it bad, she is a hardworking student... I just feel that she may forget about me."

Sana tried to keep her emotions to herself. Dahyun gave her the pettiest of smile,
"I'm pretty sure Tzuyu couldn't stop talking about you. You're the first girlfriend she had that wouldn't go crazy over her and you're the first girlfriend to make her cry even if you're on a break. She really does care about you and she wants to prove to you that you were right."

"Me? Right?" Sana murmured the words.
"Tzuyu is keeping her composure around you, inside deeply she wants you with her." Dahyun said.
"Thanks, I needed this." Sana sighed and looked over to Dahyun.
"So, how is it between you and Momo?"
The sudden question caught Dahyun off.
"Huh?"

"I've heard from Momo you were jealous, should I name who?" Sana playfully nudged her arm.
"Please no!" Dahyun panicked, "Y-Yes I was jealous, but that's how couples are, right?"
"I guess so, but jokes aside, she really felt hurt about that. I know you guys are on good terms, but she feels as if she does something she'll disappoint you." Sana explained.

"Disappoint me?"
"She felt ashamed to be around Eunbi because you felt challenged by her. She didn't want put you in a situation like that again." Sana said.
"I'll talk to her real soon." Dahyun said.
"How about Chaeyoung, will you speak with her?" Sana asked.
.
.
.
Meanwhile, Mina was sent by Sana to confront Tzuyu to set things straight as well.
She saw from afar, Tzuyu was outside near the entrance of the campus.
"Are you done for the day?" She asked when she came up to her.
"Oh, yes. I was just waiting for Chaeyoung." Tzuyu replied solemnly.
"Do you want to talk about Sana?" Mina asked.

"She sent you to me, didn't she?" Tzuyu smiled.
"I'm neither accepting or denying. What's on your mind?"
Tzuyu sighed a long while, a lot was going through her mind.
"I just don't know how I feel, this my first time I've ever felt like this for someone. Is it normal?"
Mina chuckled, "It's always a first time for everything. But it shows how much you actually love her. Did you notice it with anyone else?"

Tzuyu shook her head, "No."
She does truly care for her, no matter what happens she would always pick her.
"Sana just wants the best for you, being apart would be the right choice. She still loves you."
"Yeah. Thanks."

Tzuyu still was not finished; since Mina was here, she could do the same as she did.
"Let's talk about Chaeyoung." She said with a huge smirk.
"What about her?" Mina avoided her gaze.
"Do you still like her?"
Mina paused for a moment, she still liked her, but her anger got to the best of her and ended their relationship.
"I do."
Tzuyu smiled, "That's good, cause she still likes you."

Just in time, Dahyun and Sana arrived. Sana waved and like that Tzuyu rushed in to embrace her.
"I love you." She whispered.
"Tzu-Tzuyu?" Sana was shook, she looked over to Mina who held a finger to her lips.
"I see that Tzuyu's fine." Dahyun said.
"We had a conversation." Mina smiled.

Then, over in the distance. Momo and Chaeyoung were seen.
The whole group were tensed, could Momo really talk some sense into her?
As they approached the group, Momo nodded to Chaeyoung as if to signal her to speak.
"I'm sorry, to all of you... I wanted to say this earlier, but I kept panicking. You're the best group of friends that I ever had, I'm sorry I chose myself rather than you." The last part she pointed at Mina.

Mina didn't know how to react, but she knew she was being sincere.
Dahyun stood as if she was judging her intensively.
"Talk to her." Mina urged.
Dahyun wouldn't budge.
"Come on Dahyun." Momo pulled her arm.
"It's fine, I'll make it up to you." Chaeyoung said.

"And what will you do?" Dahyun scoffed.
Chaeyoung immediately hugged her tightly, "Whatever you want me to."
The two never let go, the others watched. The whole group were on good terms, finally.
Dahyun chuckled, "Fine, then you'll treat us to dinner."
"Where?"
"Your house, takeaway."