10) Beach Time

"We are now prepare for passengers to board the airplane, thank you for your patience." The announcement filled them with joy, they were were going to fly over to Caticlan, then taking a ferry to Boracay and have a relaxing and fun time. They boarded the airplane as each couple sat in their seats.

An hour later, they arrived at Caticlan airport.
They were soon escorted to the Caticlan Jetty Port. The got onto their ferry and stood up on deck to see the beautiful sea; the wind was surprisingly calm.

"Dahyun! Take a picture with me." Momo called as she held her phone in front of her.
Dahyun rushed over and they both posed with a peace sign.
"Wow, they really do like taking pictures." Chaeyoung scoffed.
"And that's a bad thing?" Mina questioned as she crossed her arms.
"No, it's just that I've at least heard that same 6 words when we got to the Philippines."

"She's like a doll that only goes between the same lines, 'Dahyun, take a picture with me', 'Let's take a photo'." Sana mocked her friend's voice that was more exaggerated than it should.
"Isn't that going a bit too far on the voice?" Tzuyu said.
She shrugged and went off inside.
After many pictures, all of them grabbed a seat inside, they had a big day ahead of them.
.
.
.
It wasn't a long ride, but some of them started to get sea sick. The waves rocked the ship from side to side just like a waterlogged rides except water splashed in their faces.

When they arrived, they got onto a tricycle fitting 5 people on one, it was a bit squishy though they managed even if some of them almost fell out.
At The Lind Boracay, they stopped to appreciate the scenery, the cooling breeze paired with the hot sun was perfection; not too hot and not too cold.

Through the dancing palm trees they saw the clear water, they noticed every little detail that nature has come to. Wasn't it beautiful?
"Lets go and change before Mother Nature draws us in more." Jihyo stated, she was directed by one of the hotel staff to one of the rooms that they booked.

Without delay, the group were changing in their rooms.
The Japanese girls were in one room whilst the rich girls were separate from them.
"How about this?" Sana held up a dress she packed.
"That looks pretty, but aren't you going into the water?" Momo asked and then she saw her friend frown.

"Oh... sorry, I forgot..."
"It's okay." Sana said.
"Will you be okay? Since you'll be the only one not having fun." Mina spoke.
"Of course I will, I could make a sandcastle and I'll come into the water, just not in the deep end." Sana smiled.

"That's the spirit!"
.
.
.
Most of them wore a designed wetsuit that covered their body, Namjoon still wore the same shorts and Hawaiian T-Shirt.
"Are you sure you don't want to change?" Jihyo asked as she fixed her hair.
"I have some spare clothes if I get wet."
"You're going into the water even if you like it or not." Jihyo chuckled.
"Oh you can't make me." Namjoon grinned.

It's sounded like a challenge to Jihyo, if there is a challenge then she would never back down.
.
.
.
Since they were near at Station 1, they decided that was the best time to chillax. At their destination, they realised not a lot of people were there.
They could see the clear water once again it was very clear that they saw hermit crabs on the seabed.

"Wow." Nayeon dipped her toe into the water, she never thought of it being cold, she flinched back.
"Oh it's cold." She found herself with goosebumps all over her arms.
Jeongyeon scoffed, "Baby."
"Excuse me, why don't you try?" Nayeon pouted as she got all defensive.
"I'm joking." Jeongyeon laughed, "I just wanted to see you angry."
Nayeon fell into silence, she was mad, but flattered.

Namjoon and Sana placed their blankets on the soft sand whilst the others were about to go into the water.
"Ah! It's cold!" Momo screamed.
"I told you!" Nayeon glared at Jeongyeon.
Gradually, they entered the water and they got use to the coldness.