18) Lets Take A Break

Wednesday
2:45 pm

A week was passed by and Sana made up a choice. That choice involved with Tzuyu. She may regret it, but it was for both of their goods.

After the study date, Sana thought long and hard. She wanted to cry. Not yet, she thought. I'll tell her tomorrow.
Sana arrived at Tzuyu's house and rang the door bell. The first person who opened the door was none other than Nayeon.
"Sana, did Tzuyu call you?" She asked.
"No, but I would like with speak to Tzuyu." Sana looked a bit tired.
"Sure, she just got home but she's been running around the house trying to get her things organised." Nayeon held the door as Sana walked in.

"Where is she now?"
"She's in her room."
Sana walked upstairs and even that made her worn out. Just the thought... will she have the courage to tell her?
Well, she needed the courage, but how?

Sana didn't bother to knock and opened Tzuyu's door and saw the tall girl hunched over her desk, pencil to hand and viciously writing on lined paper.
"Tzuyu." Sana called.
She looked back almost flustered to see her.
"Sana? Why are you here? I didn't call you, did I?" Tzuyu scratched her head.
"No, but I need to speak with you."

Yet, Tzuyu stood up without even listening. She walked over to her bag and grabbed her essential needs.
"Tzuyu. Tzuyu! Are you even listening?" Sana raised her voice.
"W-What? I'm sorry, I got distracted." Then, she went back to her desk like nothing happened.

Sana mustered up her courage, she must be straight with her.
"Tzuyu, listen to me!" Sana grabbed her shoulders and stared right into her eyes. She was about to tear up.
"I-I think we should have a break." The words came out of her mouth, but the girl didn't understand.
"I can't have a break there's too much work." Tzuyu held her girlfriend's hands and slightly smiled.

Sana frowned, she can't look away now.
"Not you... us."
"What are you saying?" It caught on, slowly she understood.
"You should focus on your school work and your company more, don't try to make me feel happy when you're not. I know you're trying your best, but it's stressing you out more. So, I think we should have a break." Sana explained with all the depth of her heart, she finally told her.

"S-Sana... b-between us?" Tzuyu stopped.
"I'm sorry. It's best if you work without distractions." She kissed her cheek for the final time and walked away.

Tzuyu didn't watch her leave, she heard the front door close as Nayeon appeared around the corner.
Nayeon knew what to do, as her sister, she must comfort her.
"Here." She embraced her young sibling as she started to cry into her shoulder.
"Just let it out. I'm here."

"She's looking out for you. I think having space from each other will be good." Nayeon stroked her hair and felt the tears rub down her nape.
"B-But..." Tzuyu gasped.
"You're taking a break, not a break-up. Sana wants you to focus on yourself and maybe you should take frequent rests, you're overworking yourself." Nayeon continued to stroke her hair, reassuring her anxiousness.

Tzuyu pulled back and nodded, she stopped crying and thanked Nayeon.
"I will rest." She said before going back to work.
'But being away from Sana will be the hardest.' She thought.
_____
You guys ready for More & More?!