41) It's Time

5 years later

"Congratulations on the new married couple!" Namjoon shouted as he raised his glass in the air and pointed at Mina and Chaeyoung.
"That's another down next is Sana's and Tzuyu's." Dahyun smiled.
"Come to Taiwan, that's where we'll get married." Tzuyu kissed Sana's cheek and hugged her.

A year before, Momo and Dahyun's married took place in Hawaii. Their parents and friends of course cane with them and had their lovely union between the both of them.
Just as that was taking place, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu let their bodyguards go and let them live their lives as it they were becoming older themselves and knowing they couldn't let them stay as their bodyguards forever.

They thought at about letting them go as soon as Namjoon and Jihyo got married, but the bodyguards insisted to live with them for a few years. This time they were going to be separated thought they will still be near each other.

As for the newly wedded, their marriage took place in London and after they went to a pub down the road.
"Another cheer for the recently marriage." Jeongyeon cheered as everyone joined in.
"Okay, that's enough. I think people know we're weird." Nayeon said.
"Ah, who cares, pubs are usually rowdy." Tzuyu replied as she drank her whole pint of beer.

"Be mindful that we are in formal clothes, it's a good thing your parents stayed at the hotel." Jihyo said calmly.
"So what will the sweethearts do now?" Momk teased them.
"I don't know, Chaeyoung?" Mina turned to her.
"Well... we were thinking of adopting a child."
As soon as she finished her sentence, they all gasped.

"Really? Tzuyu and I thought of the same thing after we go married." Sana beamed.
"We were also thinking the same thing." Momo joined in.
"Well then I guess our adoptive children will be friends then." Dahyun smiled.

"We should get going, we need to be up early tomorrow." Jihyo finished her drink and headed outside as Namjoon followed her.
"I guess we should. Plus, we're still planning our wedding." Tzuyu smirked and held Sana's hand.
"And you two need a honeymoon." Dahyun smiled.
"We do." Mina kissed Chaeyoung's cheeks as she blushed a bit.
"I'll be happy to."
.
.
.
After they drank, they all returned to their hotel room to pack for tomorrow and when they arrive in Seoul their new life begins. Instead of the Big 4, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu formed to make a company of their own still leaving Namjoon with their partnership.

Irene, the new CEO of the Bae company recently made new deals and funded schools for better treatment with children.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo wee starting to think about their own careers, a cook, a model or a stay-at-home-mom? Who knows?

As for the Japanese girls, they were going to audition to continue their Dance careers and hopefully enough go worldwide and perform as they always dreamed of.

Their lives were going smoothly as the rich girls still kept their houses and moved in with their significant other. It was all finished, a new start to their new lives.
Just maybe, something exciting will happen.
___
Another book done, this took me quite a while and I'm quite happy with how it was written.

This won't be the end you will hear from this series 😊.

The next book that I'm hoping to release would be a 2Yeon book which would be the sequel to 'I don't like her'.

Or it may be a TWICE Superhero type book which still has ships within in, I don't know yet.
I want to know your guys' opinions to which one I should release first.

Stay tuned.

Wolflover111344 ❤️❤️🐺🐺

🎉 You've finished reading Million Dollar Girls : If Love Lasts... | MiChaeng, DahMo, SaTzu, 2Yeon Book 2 🎉