5) Love Is Lasting

Back at school, Mina, Momo and Sana were the first ones to reach the school gates before their other friends.
"Damn, we're always early." Mina sighed.
"Surprising that you've noticed now, it's always been like that." Sana skipped down to their bench which was their own designated spot as well as the roof top.
"I miss her so much." Momo frowned as she kept staring at the school entrance.

Mina rolled her eyes, "We literally saw them yesterday."
Momo sighed, "I know, but I miss Dahyun."
"Speaking of them, Where was Chaeyoung the whole time?" Sana asked abruptly.
The two girls looked at the younger girl.
"She said she was out for a business meeting, she didn't go into too much detail."

Three girls were walking up to them, of course it was the rich millionaires girls with their bodyguards beside them. People were staring widely at them, they were still the most good looking girls in the school, but they were already taken.

"What up girlies?" Dahyun waved frantically at them.
"You're such an embarrassment." Tzuyu scoffed making Jeongyeon and Nayeon chuckle.
"At least everyone loves me." Dahyun looked at Tzuyu who looked very shocked from what she heard.
"Don't kill each other, it's one week before we finish our Senior year of High School and then it's the summer break." Chaeyoung instructed them.

"Don't forget University after, that's what I'm most excited for." Dahyun smiled.
"Ugh! Embarrassment!" Tzuyu scoffed which made the pale girl ball her first, but Jeongyeon held her arm down.
"If you want to punch her, do it when me or Nayeon aren't here." She whispered.

The three younger girls stopped in front of their girlfriends.
"Morning you all." Chaeyoung smiled.
"Morning." Mina responded as she smiled back.
It was quite tiring for them in the morning since Mina, Momo and Sana were hangover just yesterday. They were getting better by the minute, but they could feel it coming back.

"How are you three?" Tzuyu asked out of concern.
"Good, at least we haven't thrown up for a while." Momo laughed.
Mina's eyes shifted over to Chaeyoung's hand, the one that was wrapped around with a white bandage. She instantly wanted to know what had made her like this, little did she know that she would lie to her face. To all of them.
"What's with your hand?" Mina pointed.
"Oh, I accidentally cut it when I was at the business meeting, there was nail hanging out on one of the doors." Chaeyoung explained and then hid her injured hand back into her pocket.

It was a lie that she made up, just before she went home yesterday from the hospital. When she got home, Jihyo was panicking and went furious saying that the company building should be checked regularly.
It was one of few many encounters that Chaeyoung faced, when her two best friends saw her this morning, they were also shocked. Maybe not like Jihyo, but they were worried if her wound would get infected. Chaeyoung assured them that it wasn't, thankfully they believed her.

"Let's go in, the bell is about to ring." Sana insisted and pulled Tzuyu by the collar and dragged her inside.
"I guess that's a bye?" Nayeon questioned.
"Don't worry, we'll say that you wish her luck." Mina bowed.
The three bodyguards bowed as they were about to leave, the other girls headed inside.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo went to their cars. They had to wait for the girls since they were finishing after an assembly. They were all thinking of doing something after the girls go home.
"Let's go out again." Jeongyeon said randomly.
"Nah ah. Not having us drinking again." Nayeon crossed her arms.
Jeongyeon laughed and held her girlfriend's hand and pulled towards her.
"Come on, it'll be fun. Plus we won't drink, I promise."
Nayeon giggled which was strange at first.
"Fine, treat me to dinner."