9) Welcome To Philippines

On a Thursday afternoon and after 3 hours and a half later, they finally arrived in Philippines. The time was 4:55 pm.
It was surely packed within the airport and since the four most richest people in Korea were here the media planned to gather around them.

With their bodyguards they pushed through the crowd and into a van.
"This never happened when we were in London." Sana spoke as she fixed her hair.
"It's mainly because that we're more known in Asian counties than those in the West." Dahyun replied.

They went with their journey and it was about 25 minutes till they got near the hotel.
"Dahyun." Momo started and Dahyun shot up her head, "Which one is it?"
The pale girl searched until her eyes adjusted onto a massive structure in the distance. A sign that clearly reads: Okada.

"It's not hard to miss." She pointed towards it and the Japanese girls widened their eyes.
"That's a hotel?" Momo questioned as her voice raised.
"That looks like the bottom half of a pyramid." Mina spoke.
"Your family owns this?" Sana squealed.
"You seem surprised, by now you should be familiar." Mina chuckled.
The van parked in front of the entrance of the hotel.

When they got out, a hoard of porters came as soon as the van's boot was opened. Their luggages were taken into the hotel. As if they were prepared, the receptionist had their keycard in hand.

"Hope you have a wonderful stay."
They thanked and proceeded to go to their room which was in the 3rd floor of the Pearl Wing which is also known as the Okada Villa, it had 5 bedrooms and 9 beds which was perfect for the ten of them staying.

They got to their room and sure it was gigantic in space. It had had a swimming pool at the back with a couple of sunbathing chairs and umbrellas. Inside was a huge room connecting other small parts of the place.

A karaoke bar, 2 jacuzzis, a drinks bar and many more.
What more could they ask for?

"Wow. Just wow." Sana was left speechless, she ran inside a room claiming the first bedroom.
"Looks like that's your room Tzuyu." Chaeyoung said.
"Should we claim our bedrooms first and then do our own stuff?" Namjoon asked as he placed his bag on the sofa.
"Sure, but who'll get the room with one bed?" When Dahyun finished her sentence the whole room glanced at each other before blurting out, "Not it!"

Except, nor Jihyo or Namjoon said it.
"I guess you two are sharing a bed." Jeongyeon chuckled.
The couple rolled their eyes and sighed in defeat.
.
.
.
They decided to unpack their stuff before heading out in separate directions as always.

The rich girls and their girlfriends split up to do their own things.
Sana and Tzuyu were staying in the villa mainly because they were tired of walking and wanted to get in their jacuzzi, this was followed by Mina and Chaeyoung who wanted locked the door of the karaoke room. Privacy for themselves, they said.

As for Momo and Dahyun, their stomachs were grumbling the whole time. The restaurants were a good idea to fill up.
Now the bodyguards, Nayeon and Jeongyeon were excited to roam around the Casino. They may or may not have a little gamble.
Finally, Jihyo and Namjoon wanted to see the Fountain show which was starting shortly. In fact, they were the first ones to leave the villa.

"Is everyone set then?" Nayeon said.
She heard the group mumble.
"I'll take that as a yes."
"Let's go, maybe we can win big cash." Jeongyeon hooked her arm around her neck.
"Sure, but let's not use my cash."
.
.
.
After everyone went to their designated spots, Sana was already changed into her bathing suit, she entered the jacuzzi as she felt the bubbles around.
Tzuyu finally changed, she saw that Sana was relaxing in the warm water where she waited for a long time.

The tall girl couldn't help but to chuckle silently at Sana's tiredness.
"You must exhausted by the trip." Tzuyu said as she entered the water. The perfect temperature was soothing her body.
"Not the trip, just everything in general." Sana kept her eyes closed, she sighed in relief.
"Here." Tzuyu reached over Sana's arm and started to massage her shoulders.