11) How Did You Meet?

Tzuyu held Sana as they got back to the group who figured something was wrong.
"Sana, are you okay?" Mina rushed towards her now drenched friend.
"I'm fine."
"What happened?" Nayeon asked.
Tzuyu looked very guilty, "I may have scared her into the water."

Nayeon slapped her arm as hard as she can, Tzuyu flinched and coward like a child.
"But she saved me." Sana jumped in.
"I'll let you off this time." Nayeon said.
Everyone was getting hungry.
"I guess everyone got soaked someway or another, should we eat?" Jihyo spoke.

They all mumbled in agreement and went to a restaurant named 'Los Indios Bravos Boracay'. On their food menus they recommend the 'Fruits de mers' meaning Seafood in French.
"Do they have chilli crabs?" Momo asked, her hunger was getting to the best of her.
"Probably, should we order 3 of them?" Dahyun said.
"3 chilli crabs and 2 pepper crabs?" Jeongyeon questioned.

Their eyes lit up with a certain 'Yes.'
That's what they ordered and at the side they ordered chicken wings.
Without hesitation, they all dug in, ripping of the meat like they were savages having their first meal.
Some struggled with the crab cracker, they were mostly afraid that they were going to hurt their hands in the process.

And just like that, they were full. None of them could stuff another crab into their gobs.
"Anyone up for dessert?" Chaeyoung suggested, her friends turned to look at her in a disgusted way.
"Are you kidding? Aren't you full?" Tzuyu said.
"I mean a dessert does sounds nice right now." Momo added.
"Who wants to order dessert?" Dahyun said as all of the teenagers shot their hand up.

"You guys can order, we're full already." Nayeon sighed.
As they started to choose what ice cream flavour they wanted, the adults were distracted in their own conversations. Soon, Jihyo had to use the restroom leaving the other three. Nayeon and Jeongyeon finally was able to ask Namjoon.

"I wanted ask, how did you meet Jihyo?" Nayeon asked with an innocent smile, Jeongyeon leaned in as if to get more attention.
"Well... It all started in High school, it was our first year and of course I was popular because of who I was. Everyone was particularly nice, but the one that stood out to me was her...
She was my first crush, she was different from the others.
She helped me, comforted me and baby sat for me." He explained.

"The heck?!" Jeongyeon raised her voice and started to snigger.
"I was ruthless and my parents had to get her to make me do things right... anyway. I liked her, but the others didn't."

"Woah, nobody hates Jihyo, did she knock out everyone or at least threatened them?" Nayeon said.
"Or gob smacked everyone with her beautiful physique?" Jeongyeon said as Nayeon looked at her weirdly.
"Well, she wouldn't be like this if it wasn't for people calling her overweight."

The two girls were taken aback.
"Everyone told me to stay away and not to talk to her cause they said that she wasn't up to my standards. And with that she never talked to me since everyone was joking about her." Namjoon frowned, he was empathetic for Jihyo. They only judged her by her looks, but he also knew that they only liked him for what his family was.

He was the same as she was.

"Then what else?" They asked.

"College came and she was different, she's like now. Everyone was mistaken and never talked bad about her. However, she was still the same loveable person I know, but she didn't have to change her look to make people like her, she must do it for herself."

Nayeon and Jeongyeon heard the sincerity in his tone.
"I'm really glad that she never forgotten you." Jeongyeon smiled.
"What do you mean?" He glanced at them as they nodded.
"When you first broke up she couldn't stop thinking about you. Even last year, I knew that she still missed you." Nayeon answered.

"I also know that you never let her go too."
Namjoon shied away and moved his hands into his pockets.
"You kept that necklace and what you said at the bridge."

"When I broke up with you, I missed you ever since."
That's what he remembered, what he said was true.
"You heard?" He let out a timid laugh.
"I'll just that you two will last."
Both of them smiled as Namjoon grew even more embarrassed.

"What were you guys talking about?" Jihyo was back.
"We were wondering what we'll do back at the Okada hotel." Jeongyeon lied.
"Oh. I heard that the SM Mall of Asia isn't that far from the hotel, we could go there." Jihyo said.
They all agreed on the idea.