31) ...You Rise

They stayed in Chaeyoung's living room whilst Jihyo ordered a wide range of takeaway that could feed a whole school.
"Are you guys trying to make me go broke?" Chaeyoung folded her arms.
"You shouldn't have said you'll do anything." Sana said.

They laughed all the way through the night, they became their normal friendship group once again. It felt amazing as they forgot about all of their worries and problems. When they finished with their food, they decided to sleep in.
Chaeyoung sat next to Mina, "I want to show you something."
She didn't hesitate to follow, they walked upstairs into her room. There stood a white long cloth over a part of a wall.

"What's this?" Mina asked.
"It's a part of my apology. Momo told me, I never knew about your history with Irene. I can see why you dislike her." Chaeyoung said.
"She hasn't done anything to you yet, so I'll just let her be." Mina sighed, "What are you hiding behind that cloth?"

Chaeyoung smirked to herself and with one full movement, she pulled it down revealing a masterpiece.
A portrait of Mina.

Mina was overwhelmed with the surprise that she couldn't utter a word

"H-How?"
"I just imagined a beautiful princess." Chaeyoung smiled.
Mina covered her face and ran straight into her arms.
"I love you."
"I love you too."

A knock came from the door as it opened ajar.
"Hey— wow!" Dahyun shouted, "Is that Mina?"
"Did you paint that Chae?" Tzuyu seemed just as shocked as Dahyun was.
Their friend gave a simple nod with her chuffed expression.
"Anyways, they need you downstairs." Dahyun spoke to Mina.

As she left, the three friends gathered around the painting.
"Damn, looks like that gifting you that sketchbook was a good gift after all." Tzuyu chuckled.
"Yeah, I'm glad we met."
They remembered how it happened.

"Happy birthday!" The tallest exclaimed as she handed Chaeyoung a wrapped box.
"Thought you would want some company." Dahyun spoke.
She was confused, yet it soothed.
"What are you guys doing here?" Chaeyoung asked.
The two laughed, "It was your birthday and we wanted to celebrate with you."
"Why?"
"Why not? It's a special day."

As the two urged her to open the present, they said that it was from the both of them. When she unwrapped the present inside was a sketchbook with 'Son' written on it.
"T-Thanks." Chaeyoung mumbled.
They both smiled.
"My name is Chaeyoung." She randomly blurted out.
"Nice to meet you Chae."

They changed throughout the years, but their bond was always strong. Nothing will separate the trio.
"It's getting, I'm gonna shower." Tzuyu said.
"I'm gonna talk to Momo." Dahyun followed behind leaving Chaeyoung alone with the painting.

Was she satisfied?
Yes, it turned out very well than she expected it.
She laid on her bed and closed her eyes. She was happy, everything went back to normal. When she looked up, she saw a glimpse at the corner of her eye.
A cardboard box. It had all her family's files, as she took a peek inside.

The laptop. She opened it up and was faced with voice activated screen.
'What could it be?'
.
.
.
Dahyun reached the bottom step and heard squealing in the living room. She saw the Japanese girls blushing.
"She made an actual portrait of you?" Sana gasped.
"Wow, never thought Chaeyoung to be an artist." Momo said.

Dahyun walked in and the mood died down.
"I thought you were talking about important work." She smiled.
"We were, but Mina has something more interesting." Momo replied.
"Well, Momo I want to talk to you."
Momo nodded and followed her to the kitchen.

"What do you need?" Momo asked.
"You're sincere forgiveness." She said, "I know I was selfish and stupid when I thought you and Eunbi were..." She stopped giving enough time for Momo shake her head.
"I get it, and I do forgive you." Momo wrapped her arms around her neck, "Just know that I still love you."