38) Search And Rescue

Jihyo heard a knock from the door thinking it would be Chaeyoung, who mistakenly forgot her keys, she opened the door and was met by Irene.

"Irene? Chaeyoung isn't here—."
Irene spoke over her, "Please hear me out. It's about Chaeyoung."
Jihyo was now alarmed and let her in and informed the others.

They all came quickly even Namjoon was there.
"Where's Chaeyoung?" Jihyo asked calmly.
"She's been kidnapped."
"What?!" Jihyo stood up as everyone surrounded her.
"I-I didn't want to, but they forced me, they've always kept an eye on my when I was meeting with Chaeyoung. Please, Chaeyoung needs help."

"I'm calling the police." Nayeon grabbed her phone.
"We have to find her!" Dahyun said.
Jihyo ordered them to get into the cars, Namjoon pulled Jihyo aside.
"I'll go in a police car and search with them." He smiled.
Jihyo nodded and the others gathered around the cars.
"Do you know where she is?" Mina asked angrily.
"No, but there is one place you could check."
.
.
.
"Stop." He ordered them and they backed off.
Chaeyoung's face was swollen and blood started to drip out of her nose.
The guy smirked, "Do you know that crash happened. It surely wasn't an accident."
Chaeyoung wanted to pound him to a pulp, but she was feeling weak.

"Your car was perfectly in the middle of the intersection and all I had to do was put my foot down and get out at the right time." He chuckled.
She saw, the car that hit them starts to speed up. When she looked inside the car carefully, she saw no one in the car, but a figure running into an alleyway.

"Again, that didn't kill you. That's why they planned the break in, to make it a murder, but your stupid bodyguard saved you!" He shouted and slapped her. Then, he grabbed her collar.
"You sent my brother into jail. Now you're going to pay."

He reeled back and then stopped as he heard something upstairs.
"Go check upstairs." He demanded and a couple of people left and looked back at the poor, hopeless girl.
"What, do you think someone is here to save you?" He kneeled and pulled her hair.

The basement door opened.
"What was it?" He turned around and stopped.
"Who... How did you get past?!"
Chaeyoung squinted and saw her friends standing there ready to save her.
"You mess with her, you mess with all of us." Jihyo stepped forward confidently as the others cracked their knuckles.

Besides the bodyguards, the other six didn't know that much of self-defence, but from the people they knocked out upstairs, a baton would help in this situation.

"Get them!" He shouted.
So it began. The fight commenced.
As Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Nayeon forced themselves in front the others, Dahyun and Tzuyu ran in with their newly held batons and started to swing it around like maniacs.
"You guys are insane!" Nayeon shouted as she pushed back of them.

On the other hand, Momo, Sana and Mina were more defensive and huddled together.
"On our right!" Sana called, and Momo instantly kicked them away.
"Sana!" Mina saw a punch come her way and pulled her away, then she clubbed them and knocked them out.
"Thanks...but there's still more." Sana's voice shook.

There were at least 4 of them.
"Just think of it like a dance." Momo said.
"This isn't a movie, everything isn't scripted." Mina murmured.
They started to charge at them.
"Let's just stay together." Sana clutched her baton and waved it in front of her making them jumped back.
.
.
.
The bodyguards were doing just fine on their own.
Nayeon and Jeongyeon created a way for Jihyo to get to Chaeyoung.
"Jihyo! Go now!" Nayeon shouted.
She ran through the clearing and was stopped by the leader.
"So you're her bodyguard. How does it feel seeing her this way?" He chuckled disgustingly.
Chaeyoung was covered in bruises and blooded dripped from her lips, her eyes were swollen.

"You fucker."
"Oh how profane, is that the way you teach your cousin?" He smiled.
Jihyo ignored what he said and charged towards him and pinned him against the wall.
"I see this is where Chaeyoung gets her aggressive side."
.
.
.
From Tzuyu and Dahyun's perspective, they were winning.
They both dominated them and made them squirm on the floor like a worm.
"Easier than I thought." Tzuyu sighed.
"Yeah, but the others." Dahyun pointed over to the Japanese girls.
They were surrounded, yet they were in control in the situation. Dahyun and Tzuyu came to help.

Then, as soon as they arrived. Someone struck Tzuyu's at the side of her leg with a strong blow causing her to drop to the floor.
"Tzuyu!" Momo yelled.
They all saw.
Sana, in a flash, protected Tzuyu as the others tried to push them back.
Nayeon rushed in fought her way to Tzuyu.

As that was going on, Chaeyoung was still on the floor. Jihyo was at the side still engaging with the leader.
"Mina, get Chaeyoung!" Dahyun called, and Mina did just that; she ran towards Chaeyoung, no one got near her.

The last few guys were still standing, but it wasn't hard to finish, they soon won it all.
Jihyo took the final blow to the jaw and knocked him to the floor.

Mina held Chaeyoung in her arms and wiped some of her blood away.
"M-Mi...Mina..." In a weak voice, Chaeyoung spoke.
"Don't worry, I'm here. I won't leave you again." Mina held her tight as the others stood back to take a breather.

But, just as they thought it was all over. The leader was still conscious and grabbed a bottle and dashed towards them.
"Mina!" Dahyun shouted.
Mina saw and shielded Chaeyoung, the impact of the bottle shattered onto Mina's head.
Blood poured out onto the floor.
The bodyguards ran and tackled him to the floor.

Mina fell to the floor as her friends look in shock. Chaeyoung held her head.
"Mina?"