[5]

"coffee time~" jisung sang happily as he, felix and jeongin made their way over to the infamous coffee shop near their school campus.

"how was your first day?" felix asked, a curious smile on his face.

"it was really cool. i made a new friend today, he told me his name was yugyeom. he also told me about this group of people called the 'power three'. have you heard of them?" jisung asked, swinging his arms as he talked.

"yeah i have," jeongin said, lowering his voice, "they seem quite scary, if you ask me."

"i haven't, tell me about them later," felix nudged jeongin in the arm before jisung interrupted them.

"hey, is that the café? the pink one?"

in the distance, the three boys could see a little café tucked in the corner of a quiet and empty street. the small shop was painted a pretty light pink, and had dozens of flowers surrounding its walls.

"there are so many flowers! it's really aesthetically pleasing," jeongin sighed happily as the trio walked into the shop, immediately greeted by the scent of fresh flowers and coffee.

"hence the name," felix agreed as they walked up to the counter. he then added with a small hum, "you know, this place is really cool. i wouldn't mind working here, actually. i could kill some extra time and make some money."

"that's a good idea! you should ask if they're hiring later," jisung was quick to agree, patting felix supportively, before turning to the girl behind the counter.

"hi, i'd like an iced americano. what do you guys want?"

"i'll have a strawberry smoothie please," jeongin grinned.

"i'll pay. you guys go take a seat, my treat," felix told them, as the other two nodded and left to go get a table.

a few minutes later, felix bounded over to their table, three drinks in hand and a huge smile on his face, showing all of his perfect white teeth, "they agreed to interview me later today! i might get a job here, can you believe it?"

"nice lix!" jisung smiled widely as felix took a seat next to jeongin and passed them their drinks, "if you get this job you'll have to treat me to dinner every week."

"not even in your dreams," felix retorts, but jeongin then let out a small high pitched shriek, pointing to the doorway where three boys stood.

jisung looked up from his drink, and his eyes widened in amazement. standing in front of him were the three most gorgeous human beings he had ever laid his eyes on.

what jisung noticed immediately from the first boy was his eyebrow slit and his intimidating eyes. he wore a black tank top, that showed his muscular arms and had black shorts and to top it all off, a black beanie.

the next boy wore a casual navy blue jacket over what seemed like a white polo shirt, and had white jeans, and unlike the first boy, had a less intimidating face, and the most beautiful nose jisung had ever seen.

the last boy stood out the most, because of his towering height and his god-like visuals. his earrings dangled gracefully from his ears, tucked under his smooth, dark raven hair. his eyes shined radiantly, and even the simple outfit he was wearing made him look like he had just stepped out of the front page of a magazine.

the expensive rings on his fingers gleamed in the sun as the boys stepped into the café, ignoring all the looks everyone else in the café was giving them.

"it's them," jisung whispered breathlessly, watching them walk towards the counter, and jisung could have sworn that each second longer he started at them, the more ethereal they looked.