[42]

"the weather has been really bad these days," felix pouts, staring out of the window, "i really wanted to go out together."

felix and changbin was in changbin's dorm, as usual. it had became a routine for the two of them, for felix to come over every friday evening to spend time with changbin while minho was out for dance practise.

which was where they were now, the sky still rather grey from the downpour just an hour ago, but the sun was peeking out a little, drying the streets with its yellow beams slowly.

changbin looks up from his laptop with a raised eyebrow, "well it's not raining now, do you want to go somewhere?"

felix scrambles to sit up, eyes wide as a goofy smile spreads over his face, "do you want to?"

"it's up to you babe," changbin stretches, closing his laptop and pushing it to aside, "i asked you first."

"well i asked you second."

"that doesn't make sense."

"oh i forgot you weren't jisung," felix smiled apologetically before quickly changing topics, "i have an idea on what we should do."

-

an hour later, changbin and felix were at the beach, skates strapped to their feet as they sat on the curb of the street, adjusting their skates.

"so this is your genius idea?"

"sounds like you're judging me."

changbin just raised an eyebrow, staying silent which unfortunately for him, resulted in felix whacking him in the head.

"ow!" changbin rubbed the spot, shooting felix a death glare, "thanks lix."

"okay less talking, more skating!" felix stands up, and doesn't fall down, surprisingly.

changbin follows suit, brushing the dirt from his shorts after he stood up, looking at felix expectantly while he did so.

"let's do a circle around," felix said decidedly, "we can watch the sunset too, since it's already five."

"sounds good," changbin hums, and felix shoots him a cheeky smile.

"race you to that tree!"

"wait! that's unfair!" changbin shouts, but felix had already set off, now halfway to the tree.

the older grumbles under his breath.

"typical felix."

-

"binnie binnie binnie!"

felix gasps aloud, eyes fixed on something ahead of the pair.

"ice cream!"

changbin sighs, already knowing what he had to do. the two skates up to the ice cream truck, felix eagerly pulling changbin along enthusiastically.

"hi!" felix smiles at the boy in the truck, who had bright orange hair and the most blinding and precious heart smile ever.

"hi there!" the boy chirps, leaning over the 'counter', "what can i get for you two?"

"i'd like a strawberry popsicle please," felix said gaily, and the unamed boy nodded, turning to changbin.

"anything for you?"

"i'll take a cherry one," changbin answers, pulling out his wallet and handing the boy a ten dollar note, taking the two popsicles in return.

"thank you!" felix grins cheerily at the boy, who does the same back, and the couple skated away and over to a nearby bench, which was conveniently placed so that it faced the ocean.