[17]

to say that jeongin was a sociable person was an understatement, seungmin made a mental note on that.

the moment they had stepped into hyunjin's extravagant house with the most beautiful decorations he had ever seen, jeongin had immediately begun walking up to people and started talking to them like he had known them since forever.

"so where's the birthday boy?" jisung asked, scanning the huge crowds for the extraordinary tall boy, "and holy, this house is huge."

"you have no idea," seungmin mumbled under his breath before clearing his throat and speaking in his normal voice, "over there. in the kitchen."

"the kitchen? where is it?" felix frowned, trying to look around for it, "have you been here before?"

"um... yeah. i might or might not give him private tutoring," seungmin laughed nervously, "oh look, it's him!"

felix and jisung looked in the direction seungmin was pointing at, and immediately was temporarily blinded from hyunjin's beauty.

hyunjin was wearing all white, white leather pants, and a white feather jacket over a plain yet elegant white shirt, his hair gelled up neatly and swept to the side.

he made his way over to the trio and flashed them a bright smile, his feather dangling earrings moving as he stretched his hand out to shake theirs, "hello seungmin's friends, thanks for coming to my party."

"no problem! i'm felix, we met the other night during sanha's party. this is jisung. anyways, happy birthday mate," felix replied heartily, going for a high five and chest bump instead of a handshake, surprising the taller for a second, but he still went with it anyways.

"yeah, happy birthday! this looks like a great party!" jisung grinned, shaking hyunjin's hand after felix as he looked around the house, the beautiful chandelier hanging from the ceiling catching his attention.

"thank you guys so much," hyunjin smiled graciously, his eyes crinkling up prettily, as seungmin swooned secretly by the side, "but unfortunately now i've got to return to my idiotic friends. enjoy yourselves! dinner is available in the backyard."

and with that, hyunjin left the trio, just in time as jeongin came to join them, "hey guys! i made a friend already. his name is-"

"look!" jisung interrupted jeongin, pointing in someone's direction. and of course, that someone was minho.

he was talking to some girl, with a red plastic cup in on hand, other hand in his pocket.

jisung squinted, finding that the girl looked somewhat familiar when it hit him. it was jiwon.

-

jeongin walked around the house with seungmin, felix and jisung, arms linked together in case one of them lost the others in the way-too-crowded house.

seungmin was currently giving them a house tour, informing them about every room in the house.

"so this is the movie room," seungmin said, pointing at a white door before pointing to the one next to it, "and this is the game room. for pool and computer games."

"impressive," felix whistled, "say, do you think hyunjin would play a round with me?"

"you can ask. i mean, he probably would," seungmin shrugged, leading them down the hallway and up one more flight of stairs.

"and this," seungmin announced as he opened the door for the fifth and the last floor, "is the rooftop, where the jacuzzi is. but hyunjin doesn't really allow anyone up here. but you guys are an exception. well, at least, that's what he told me."