[20]

"last night was crazy!" jeongin exclaimed, stirring his peanut butter milkshake as the four friends sat outside of the café, sipping their drinks as they discussed the matters from the night before.

"tell me about it," seungmin sighed, massaging his temples, "can't believe my first kiss was a dare. from a playboy."

"but you like him don't you?" jisung interjected quickly, "right?"

"i mean, yeah. but still," seungmin huffed as he crossed his arms, "having your first kiss from a dare sucks, doesn't it? i mean, it's probably not even genuine."

"i don't even remember anything i did last night!" felix complained, "all i remember is waking up in the morning with a splitting headache and that my morning reeked of alcohol."

"that's what you get for over drinking," seungmin said with a lazy shrug, leaning back into his chair as felix shot him a scowl.

"what kind of birthday party was it last night?" felix complained, "it's not even a birthday, there were no games or a birthday cake!"

"actually, we did have cake, but you were too drunk to remember," jisung said with a giggle, "it was really funny, you tried to blow the candles and seungmin had to restrain you from doing it."

"oopsie daisies," felix whistled, "guess i gotta apologise to him later."

"oh geez! don't look now!" jeongin suddenly whisper-screamed, "it's the power three!"

"why are they everywhere we go?" seungmin grumbled sulkily, chewing the peanut bits in jeongin's stolen smoothie with a satisfying 'crunch'.

and true enough, the three passed by them, but luckily for them, they didn't seem to notice the four huddled in the corner.

"wait, why are we even hiding from them in the first place?" jisung asked, confused.

"because i'm trying to ignore hyunjin right now," seungmin said crossly in a quiet tone, "i don't think i can face him right now."

"okay. you have a point," felix replied, crouching down as he watched the three enter the café, and a stream of girls following after them, phones out and recording them, of course.

"crazy fan girls," jisung said crossly, his heart tightening with jealousy.

"should we go now?" jeongin asked as he took his last sip of milkshake.

"yeah. let's get moving," jisung stood up, followed by the others and they left the café, not looking back.

but if they did however, they would have seen three love-struck boys watch them walk away wistfully through the glass windows of the café.

-

jisung's eyes dart to the door every time he hears a noise, his heart speeding up as the time draws nearer.

finally, a knock on the door makes jisung spring up from his bed, nearly toppling over as he rushed to open the door.

"h-hi," jisung breathes out when he sees minho standing there, a smile etched on his face as he replies with a 'hi' too.

"so you're sure no one if here. or coming here," minho says as he walks into jisung's dorm, plopping down onto his bed, jisung following suit.

"yeah. seungmin said he was going to be at the library, and felix and jeongin is out in the city," the shorter confirms as minho pulls him closer to him, jisung happily nuzzling into him.

"do you want to watch a movie?" jisung asks, threading their fingers together as he reaches out for his laptop.

"sure," minho mumbles, adjusting his position so that he was spooning jisung, their legs tangled together, "what'd you wanna watch?"