[6]

"hey seungmin," jisung greets his roommate once he had entered his dorm room, who was currently sprawled out on his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling.

"uh," jisung paused for a second when he didn't receive an answer, "you okay there?"

"h-huh?" seungmin sat up straight, eyes big and hair messy, looking like he had just woken up from a nap.

not to mention how he also looked really pale and sick, and jisung wonders what on earth seungmin could have done to look so worn like this.

"did something happen? you look kinda stressed," jisung asks cautiously, dumping his keys and jacket onto his bed, before plopping down onto his bed himself.

"i..." seungmin hesitated, wondering if he should tell jisung what had happened, chewing on his lip in agitation.

"don't tell me you're worried about exams!" jisung shoots seungmin a look, quirking his eyebrows, flopping down onto his back, "you shouldn't be worried, anyways. if anything i should be the worried one."

"i wonder if felix is worried. wait, when are exams anyway?" jisung scrunches up his eyebrows in thought, "february? damn, what are we even tested on? if it's biochemistry, i'm so screwed. say, should i study now?"

after having a small debate with himself in his mind, seungmin decided to tell jisung. after all, he had nothing to lose.

he could shut him up too at the same time. that was a satisfying bonus.

"i think i've been harassed," seungmin whispered, dazed, "but i kind of liked it...?"

jisung blinked, trying to make sense of the situation, "harassed? how?"

"i don't know!" seungmin gripped his hair frustratedly, "there was this boy in my chemistry class, he was leaning in super close, and whispering things in my ear. and he even kind of indirectly asked me out."

jisung let out a laugh, surprising the boy opposite him, "seungmin, that's not harassment, it's called flirting. he was hitting on you, my friend."

"he was?" seungmin scratched his neck, "i don't know, i've never experienced that before."

ignoring what seungmin has said, jisung inched further off his bed and closer towards seungmin, eyes sparkling with curiosity, "who's this boy?"

"um... he said his name was hyun-something. hyunjin? or maybe hujin. i forgot," seungmin mumbled, embarrassed, covering his face with his hands.

he had been too busy staring at his face when his seat mate had introduced himself.

jisung's jaw dropped, his eyes bulging, "you mean hwang hyunjin? one of the power three members hwang hyunjin? the one that everyone fears hwang hyunjin?"

"ah yeah! he said his name was hwang hyunjin! wait, how do you know?" seungmin asked, quickly looking up, now his turn to be curious.

"all i need to say is that you should be careful around him. don't fall for him, he's a playboy," jisung warned, his expression dead serious.

as if that answered seungmin's question.

"a playboy?" seungmin's blinked, confusion written all over his face, "well anyhow, i won't fall for him. i won't fall for anyone. at least, i don't want to."

"alright then," jisung chuckled, taking a sip of his iced americano, ice diluted and the condensed water droplets on the surface of the plastic cup damping his fingertips.

after a few seconds of silence, the door suddenly burst open, a happy and hyper felix bounding into the dorm room, a huge smile spread across his face, "i got the job!"

cafe la fleur | skzOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara