[18]

"felix, i don't think you should be drinking this much," changbin said worriedly, watching felix gulp down a shot of some kind of brown liquid.

"w-why?" felix hiccuped, looking at changbin expectantly, innocent eyes wide and filled with sparkles.

"because," changbin struggled to think of an answer, "drinking's not good for you."

just a little over an hour ago, felix had stumbled, and quite literally if i may add, into changbin, and the two had struck up a conversation. they had moved into a quiet and empty room for the sake of their poor sore throats from shouting over the music.

and that was when felix found the bottle of alcohol in the room, along with a few cups scattered around, and that was how they ended up like this, felix a little drunk and half asleep, changbin his shoulder rest as they sat comfortably on the couch.

"b-but changbin," felix hiccuped yet again, "this is the first time felix've drank in ages."

"then the more reason you shouldn't drink," changbin replied firmly, taking felix's cup away from him, earning a pitiful whine from the blonde.

a few moments of comfortable silence passed by, until felix ruined it, sitting up straight to look changbin in the eye, "hey binnie?"

"y-yeah?" changbin blushed at the sudden nickname, "what is it?"

"felix thinks you're cute," felix giggled, poking the other boy's cheek, his eyes hazy and but filled with admiration.

"geez lix," changbin laughed, gently taking ahold of felix's hands and removing them from his face, "how drunk are you to say that?"

"felix is not drunk," the aussie said crossly, as he struggled to sit up straight fully, "felix really thinks you're cute."

"oh really?" changbin smiled, as felix intertwined their fingers together, changbin making no effort to remove his hands this time.

"mhm!" felix giggles again adorably, changbin cooing at the cute sound, "a-and felix likes you. felix wants to go out with you."

"are you drunk confessing to me right now?" changbin couldn't help but laugh, missing felix's hurt expression that flashed across his face for a second, "that's definitely a first."

"no binnie," felix insisted, his cheeks rosy and his lips curved downwards, "felix really does like you. ever since he saw you!"

"well..." changbin hesitated slightly, leaning forward into felix and placing his mouth next to the boy's ear as if there were people in the room and he wanted to tell him a secret, "you won't remember this in the morning but, changbin may or may not like felix too."

when changbin leaned back to see felix's reaction, he was met with a closed eyes felix, mouth slightly open and snoring softly.

changbin shook his head, a smile playing on his lips as he let the younger slump his head onto his shoulder, wrapping an arm around felix's waist.

-

minho took off his shirt, and tossed it to the side. he carefully stepped into the hot tub, sinking into it's blissful warm water.

he stretched his arms out and leaned back, head tossed back as he let out a content sigh, his cold body welcoming the much needed heat.

all of a sudden, minho heard a loud snap, his head jerking back up, eyes wide to search for the source of the sound.

he got his answer when he saw jisung frozen to the spot, hands behind his back as a sheepish smile grew on his face.

the last time the two had talked- or even seen each other- was at the café, when they had their second kiss.