[19]

seungmin followed hyunjin around like a lost puppy for the rest of the night, not to mention that hyunjin was also holding his hand tightly, seungmin blushing under all the unwanted attention and glares coming from all the girls they walked past.

"hey!" hyunjin's eyes lit up at the sight of a small group of eight huddled together at the end of the room, "are you guys playing spin the bottle? can we join?"

"no not spin the bottle," a green haired male with the sharpest jawline seungmin had ever seen answered back, not failing to notice a smaller pink haired boy wrapped around his arm, "we're playing truth or dare."

"all the better then," hyunjin grinned widely as he sat down, dragging seungmin down along with him.

"alright!" a blonde boy declared, turning to the boy with a red haired mullet sitting on his right, "hongjoong, truth or dare?"

"truth," the boy answered smugly, taking a swing of whatever that was in his cup.

"alright," the blonde cleared his throat, sitting up straight as he bored his eyes into the other's, "tell me, did you eat my chicken two nights ago?"

"uh..." the boy's smug dementor disappeared, replaced with a panicked look, "okay fine i admit! i did it! but i'll buy you some more!"

"alright," the blonde said with a satisfied smirk, leaning back into the sofa he was sitting on, along with yet another blonde, but the first blonde was shorter, and had sharper facial features.

"darn it yeosang," the red haired mumbled crossly, "i'm bank account is running broke because of all the chicken i'm buying you."

"okay!" the pink haired boy clapped his hands suddenly, everyone turning their attention to him, "my turn. jongho, truth or dare."

"dare," the black haired boy that seungmin now known as jongho, replied steadily.

"i dare you to kiss everyone on the cheek once," the pink haired boy smirked, as the whole group all yelled with excitement, laughing at jongho's panic-stricken face, the green haired boy high-fiving the other.

"i-i think my mum is calling me," jongho said suddenly, standing up and sprinting out of the room despite all the yells and shouts of protests behind him.

"that brat, i'll force him to do it later," the pink haired boy grumbled before turning to hyunjin with a wide smile, "hyunjin, truth or dare."

"dare," hyunjin answered with a half smirk, "come at me wooyoung."

"hyunjin knows how to play," the green haired said with a chuckle, "i dare you to kiss who you think is the most attractive person in this room right now."

"no biggie," hyunjin shrugged like it wasn't a big deal, whereas seungmin was secretly freaking out inside, wondering who hyunjin was going to kiss.

butterflies. butterflies. butterflies. why do i have butterflies?

seungmin groaned inwardly, as he tried to calm his racing heart.

why was his heart racing anyway?

then, without hesitation, hyunjin turned his head around to face seungmin, and before the boy could even process what was happening, hyunjin had leaned in and pressed their lips together.

the whole world slowed down at this point of time, seungmin's insides about to explode with the butterflies he had been caging in. the sound of everyone gasping and cheering in the background faded out, and everything else expect for hyunjin was blurred out.

soon, hyunjin ended the kiss, breaking away from seungmin to face the other eight triumphantly, seungmin still dazed and confused as he let out a whisper no one could hear, as he reached up to touch his lip.

"my... my first kiss."

-

jeongin walked around the huge mansion, looking around for any of his pals.

"seungmin?" jeongin called down the hallways, ignoring the looks people were shooting him, "felix? jisung?"

scratching the back of his neck in confusion, he raced down to the ground floor, spotting seungmin as he made a beeline for him, "min!"

seungmin looked behind him, and his jaw dropped to the floor, "j- j- jeongin..."

"what?" he asked innocently, pulling seungmin up as he shot hyunjin an apologetic smile, "sorry, gotta borrow my bestie for a bit."

once they were out of earshot, they quickly huddled in the kitchen, seungmin whisper-yelling at jeongin, "what on earth did you do to your hair?"

"dyed it! my new friend jackson helped me!" jeongin said happily, raking through his now pink strands of hair, "do you like it?"

"...sure!" seungmin forced a smile, before he quickly turned serious, "jeongin, where are the others? i need to tell you guys something really, really important."

"that's why i came here to find you!" jeongin exclaimed, crossing his arms, "i came to ask you where the others were!"

"oh great," seungmin groaned, "i guess i'll just have to tell you all tomorrow then."

-

jisung towelled off his hair, just as minho was pulling up his jeans, the buckling sound of his belt cutting through the silence.

"can i tell my friends that we're together now?," jisung asked softly, "i won't if you don't want me to. i mean, felix probably knows now, but i can just say that we were both drunk."

"actually..." minho mumbled, sitting down on the bench nearby that faced the night view of the city lights in the far distance, "i would appreciate that. i would like us to be kept a secret for now. i don't think i can handle all the hate people are going to give me for giving up jiwon and dating someone else right now."

"people could hate you for who you choose to love?" jisung gasped softly, joining minho on the bench, "that's cruel."

"no," minho said with a sad smile, staring off into the distance, "that's society. and the price of being popular."

"well..." jisung said, reaching for minho's hand and he clasped it in his own, "just know that i wouldn't judge you for whatever you do. popular or not."

"thanks jisung," minho smiled, lifting their clasped hands to his face and gently kissed jisung's hand, making him turn flustered, a light pink blush dusted across his face.

-

a/n: jackson is in this chapter because it's not a party if jackson isn't in it sorry i don't make the rules

also let's be real here who tf calls jisung 'han' anymore

speaking of jisung he has been radiating top energy in pics and vids lately and i'm here for it like look at this jisung's post from instagram yesterday

i'm so soft for tiny minho 😿😿