Chapter 1 || Pack your bags , we're going to Gravity Falls!

__3rd Person POV__

It was about the end of November when the twins started to unpack their things for tomorrow, for you see dear reader, they are going to jump off a volcano-

( Frisk: Chara! No!

Me: that's not how it's supposed to happen normally...

Chara: C'mon , can't the narrator have some fun?

Frisk: We just started !

A/N : thx to @BrionesAngelo for the idea)

Ahem.

They were going to return to Gravity Falls and spend the whole Christmas vacation there with their grunkles. Their parents were very happy that they were interested in going to Gravity Falls once again.

" Can you believe we're going back to Gravity Falls!?" Mabel exclaims. She jumps around happily, dropping half of the stuff she held in her hand for packing. Dipper, however, was calm with the whole thing , even tough he was still very excited.

" I wonder if the pool where we met Mermando will be used to ice skating!"

" Definitely not." Said Dipper." The lake where we met the Gobblewonker is larger. We'll skate to the island!"

" And remember that little river? ( For the readers of my previous book) We could use a sled and we'll slide the whole way down!" Mabel says while spreading her arms.

Dipper listened to his sister's ideas, she hasn't even made her bag yet, while he was almost done.

" Mabel , you better get your bag ready, or mom is gonna get mad at us." Dipper warns his sibling.

" But it's so hard to choose! Should I wear the sweater collection from summer , or a Christmas collection?"

" Christmas collection."

Mabel then opens a gigantic closet and starts putting all her Christmas sweaters in her luggage, without even folding them. Once filled, she puts her underwear and pants , hoping it will work. She then take another luggage , and fills it with books, activities, knitting kit , a baby blue scrapbook , saying: 'Mabel's Christmas Scrapbook' and so much more.

She places a little Santa hat on Waddles.

" There you go. Promise you wear it until we get to Gravity Falls." Waddles nods. Mabel turns to her other luggage and zips it tight.

" Done!" She exclaims, tapping her hand on the huge luggage. Dipper rolls his eyes, already finished.

" Kids, go to bed, it's late, and  you have to leave the house at 4 in the morning tomorrow!" Their mom shouted form the living room for them to hear.

The twins nod and place their baggage on the floor and turn off the light.

" Goodnight Dipper."

" Goodnight Mabel."

~Timeskip~

It was 4 in the morning when Dipper and Mabel were at the bus stop with their mother. Mabel was holding a pillow, while Dipper had Wendy's hat on.

'' I'll miss you." Their mother says, kissing them both as the bus came in the distance.

"Love you mom." Mabel looks up to face her mother's amber eyes. She ruffles her daughter's hair. " Love you too."

The bus arrive, the children hop on , waving goodbye to their mother.

" You have the package right?" Dipper asks Mabel.