Chapter 6 || The truth

__Dipper's POV__

"Grunkle Ford! Grunkle Ford!" I run to the lab under the shack with Mabel. 

We're thinking of solving this with Grunkle Ford. With his brains and our observations, we'll might be able to figure it out.

"Yes kids?" He asks, turning to us.

Mabel starts explaining to him.

He nods then tells us.

"I know how they escaped."

Me and Mabel gasped.

"Didn't I tell you in my letter that I knew how they broke the barrier?" He asks.

Me and Mabel nod.

"We're keeping the secret..because it might bend the peace between humans and monsters...and that's what the monsters want most. Peace." He sighs. "If I told you, you'd tel the others, then rumors will appear. Bad rumors. The peace will end, a war might come. We all don't want that to happen." Ford sits on a chair.

"But Grunkle Ford! You can trust us!" Mabel tells him, smiling.

"You are still young, you may not take the truth very well." He places his hands on the table. We walk towards him. Mabel places her hand on his back.

There was a silence.

"Fine. I trusted you two with many things...I suppose I can tell you...But be prepared."

Me and Mabel sat down on two chairs Ford passed us.

"Now, let's start how it happened..."

~Flashback~

"Asriel!" Toriel shouted running to her son.

"Please...don't go! I can help, I can heal you-" She cries, holding her son, turning to dust bit by bit.

But it was too late.

Her son disappeared.

Toriel's tears started to flow.

Asgore was holding the dead child in his arms. Toriel ran to him hugging him tightly. still weeping, still sobbing, still crying.

"My children!" She sobbed. Asgore closed his eyes then opened them , and saw one of the guards.

"My king, the monsters are waiting for your speech."

Asgore nods his head and walks away with Toriel , still holding the dead child.

"Dear monsters of the underground.

Today we have lost the lives of our children.

The hope of peace is gone.

The next 7 humans that fall down will perish and have their soul taken, we will rise form the underground and avenge my children!"

Everyone cheered. Toriel was now holding the dead child. She was disgusted. That wasn't the Asgore she knew.

She ran off to the ruins, buried the dead child in the entrance, and protected the next humans who entered the underground.

But failed each time.

Alita died of  infection

Mint died after being impaled by a spear

Leila died from a spotlight

Riana committed suicide

Sabrina mysteriously disappeared