Chapter 27 || Mabel's multiverse adventure

__Mabel's POV__

Everybody is getting impatient for the New Year's party, Chara really wanted to party with her indie friends. I don't really know them but they're honestly weird, creepy and monstrous, I guess that's her type of friends.

So because everybody is waiting, the few days that passed by were really boring. But after New Years, Dipper and I will leave! So I have to make the most of the last 4 days. 

Maybe I could do some karaoke with Frisk, Asriel and Chara! No...They're busy...Asriel is at Walmart with his dad. Toriel is taking a walk with some of the souls...Chara's training, Dipper and Grunkle Ford are visiting the forest to see what effects winter has done to the creatures in there. Grunkle Stan and Soos are decorating the house a bit early. Frisk has decided to take matters into her own hands and catch up on her unfinished work.

So yeah everyone was busy today, what a shame.

No one to play with...

Hmm...

I have an idea. 

I sneaked behind the Dreemurr house. Up there, there were two windows, Chara's room window, and Frisk and Asriel's room window. I climbed up to Chara's room, closed the door, and searched for a specific drawer.

Upon finding it, I smiled, pulled it, and found Chara's multiple bottles of paint. I didn't know where they lead, but luckily, they had little stickers with names on them.

A blue bottle said 'Sally Face'.

A black one said 'Bendy and The Ink Machine'.

A bunch of purple, white, pink, blue, and green was in one pot and said 'Doki Doki Literature Club'.

A grey-purplish one said 'Sister Location'.

Dipper told me about the people who lived there, being Chara's indie friends. But there were more bottles, and the more I pulled the drawer, the more pots there were.

These ones, I probably don't know about them. So best if I don't use them, or else I'll wind up somewhere dangerous that SDipper and I might not know about.

I took the Doki Doki paint thing, opened it, made a little circle on the floor, and entered the portal.

I fell in a classroom, and was caught by Monika.

"It's you! Chara's friend!" She giggles. " What brings you here?" A girl with purple hair said.

" Everyone is busy and I wanted to have fun and do karaoke, but since they were busy I thought I could hang out with you guys!" I explain.

A girl with peachy hair exclaimed. " That's a wonderful idea! Please, Monika! Can we?" She pleads

Monika looked at her with a look of concern.

" But we're in club hours, we can't do something that isn't related to that." She explains.

" But! But! Singing is basically music with poetry! We might get inspiration if we do so! And plus, it might be fun than just making poems all the time! No one else in the school will find us!" She says.

Monika rolls her eyes. "Fine." 

The three other girls int he room screamed of joy.

"I'll start the computer and the projector!" She says.

" We don't have microphones, but I doubt that'll stop you," Monika tells me, putting me down.

I nod, and ask what the other girl's names are.