Chapter 12 || The power to destroy =)

__Chara's POV__

Ever since last night , I tired to keep the information HATE gave me a secret. Who knows , my parents will get worried and some people might avoid me. I don't want that to happen.

I decided to take a walk to ease my mind a bit.

I walked to the cliff where I'd train, I sat down to the rock and tried to see what this new power could do to that tree over there.

I tried my best but nothing happened.

Ugh....

HATE said I'm the first to have this power. And I need to ask myself how to handle this.

But that makes no sense! I don't know how to handle this thing!

"HATE you make no sense! JUST TELL ME!" I shout.

I look and see half of the cliff destroyed. I gasp. 

This power is far more dangerous. I back away and touch a tree. A black force came out of my hand and engulfed the tree completely.

"Oh god." I say.

Black stuff started to drop out of my eyes and mouth.

"Oh god please no." I plead.

On the snow more darkness appeared. , covering the place.

"No no no no."

Cracks started to appear.

I quickly ran off, covering my face. I ran back home. I open the door and quickly run to the bathroom. 

I wash off the stuff. Luckily it came off. 

Now for the stuff that follows my feet.

I look down , and there was nothing.

I look at my  hands. 

Nothing either.

Wait....

I open the window and let my hand out. A bunch of darkness came out and filled my hand to the point it fell onto the snow. When I put it back inside, the black stuff disappeared.

"What...."

I guess if I go outside weird stuff will happen. If I'm inside it's fine.

"HATE if you're trying to make me confused, you've clearly won." I sigh.

Of course no response.

"Does this fucking mean I have to stay inside?! What is this quarantine?"

( now you feel my suffering)

"Uh...Chara who are you talking to?" I hear Asriel speak.

I quickly open the door.

"To myself!"I exclaim.

"Oh ok. Me and Frisk were wondering if you'd like to make a snowman outside."

"No!" I shout.

Azzy looks at me weirdly.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes! Totally fine!" I start to sweat.

He places his hand on my forehead.

"No fever."

I roll my eyes.

"Why do you not want to go outside?"

"Because I wanna stay home!"

"Chara please, it's better if you go outside , it's good for your social skills, mom said. The twins will be there."