Chapter 8 || Mettaton's sleepover

__Frisk's POV__

Today we had nothing to do.

Me and Asriel were staring at the window in the living room.

"Why don't you guys read a book?"Chara suggests.

"Too boring." Me and Asriel replies.

"Why don't you children go explore?" Dad says.

"Already did that."

"Maybe do some snow activities?" Mom says.

"Done that too."

"Maybe train with Alphys and Papyrus? You could use the exercise." 

"Undyne is spending the whole day with Alphys,and Papyrus is testing new recipes."

"Then maybe ask Sans, he's powerful." Dad proposes.

Chara glares at him for a second.

"Then...maybe not." He says.

Mom sighs and sits down. "Let me try to find an idea...what do you three would like to do today."

"Definitely something with the twins , since now things are getting better."

"Then in that case I'm staying here." Chara says.

"No!"Everyone said.

Chara shrugs and continues to read her book.

"And exciting, don't forget that. "I add.

"Hmm...Oh I got it!" Mom exclaims. She reaches for her phone and calls.

"Hello?Hello to you too...The kids are bored..mind having them over? Oh thank you! The twins will come too...pick up? Oh well sure! I'll tell them to pack right now!" She hangs up and turns to us.

"Kids...You're going on a sleepover at Mettaton's !"

We all cheered.

"NOW GO PACK YOUR BAGS! QUICK!"She shoos us and we run quickly.

WE go to our respective rooms. Mom and Dad have their own room, me and Asriel share one , while Chara has her own. I entered my room with Azzy and we get out bags and go quickly as possible.

"And look good ! Mettaton will be flattered if you wore something elegant! I'll go tell the twins!"Mom shouts and then leaves the house.

We were now outside. The twins weren't here yet, luckily for Chara.

A white limousine arrived. Christmas lights were everywhere. The door opens. Mettaton steps out , all shining.

"Darlings~! You're all so beautiful! Please...enter...Chara , I know how you don't want to interact with the Pines, so I'll let you be beside the driver's seat."

"Thank you Mettaton."She thanks him and goes in front.

( Frisk's dress)