A/N || Yep it's an A/N and not a bunch of headcanons

Please read this.

It has to do with the next books.

1) @Spaghetti_Sensei is the only one who has chosen what will be the next book, which will be a Gravity Falls and BATIM crossover. You can still vote on which is better, so I'll show you the choices one last time:

*UnityTale: Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, and Undertale

*Poketale: Pokemon and Undertale crossover, which is the dumbest idea in my existence.

*Gravity Location: Gravity Falls and Sister Location

*Gravity Falls and BATIM

*Maybe a Ninjago and Fnaf crossover...MAYBE. I don't even like the show anymore because the recent episodes are cringe to the point I don't watch them.

(I took out the SU/UT crossover cause it needs a plot fix)

2) I hate self-inserts, but if the GF/BATIM crossover ends up being the next book, I have inserted myself in the story. I'm not a crazy fangirl who wants to smooch a character, but it was a joke that ends up winding in the story.

So you see, I play BATIM, and sometimes my game is not always saved, so I have to do the whole fucking thing from Chapters 1 to 3, and this time, I finished Chapter 3. And now I'm stuck in Chapter 4, with that butcher gang shit with the lever thing and throwing empty expired cans at them.

I then took a break from going insane because of them and drew a persona of me when playing the game, in the situations and stuff. I called her Allie, which is close to my real name. 

And then the crossover idea came to me.

And I was alike: let's insert Allie so when the twins meet her they'll see the personification of someone stuck in fucking chapter 4.

And here we are.

So there, I hope you don't get mad or anything.

I won't even specify why you could be mad at me, there are infinite possibilities why.

3) Also the crossover is a sequel to GravityTale, but our girls won't be there, but might be mentioned a bit.

Actually it's just Dipper being an asshole and missing his girlfriend when I mean 'mentioned'.