Chapter 22 || Shopping

__Frisk's POV__

A lot of people were busy today: Mom went shopping for gifts and ingredients for cooking, Chara went training with Undyne and Papyrus, Soos and his girlfriend were on a honeymoon so Stan has to take care of the shack while waiting. Not much tourists came since it was Christmas, so he closed it for the time being. Dad was decorating the basement, Mint was handling house chores and cooked all the meals with Toriel, but since she's busy , Mint is cooking for now. Asriel and Sabrina were teaching Coco how to be more confident .

I didn't know what Dipper and Mabel were doing, they were probably busy , since everyone was, even Sans, he has to clean the house now that Papyrus is busy.

I have to fill up some paperwork, which bores me a bit. But, I have to.

Someone knocked on the door. I opened it and three girls were in front of the door. One had  some kind of ginger-brown hair, the other had black hair, the last one , the youngest , had dark brown hair. They had orange, blue and yellow eyes, respectively.

"You're Frisk?"The orange girl asked.

I nod.

She then pushes me away front the door and enters the house excitedly. The little girl followed. The blue one bowed and apologized for her behavior. I said it was fine, but I then asked who they were, the girl said this:

"Can't you tell?"

( obviously the readers are smarter than Frisk) 

She then entered the house. 

The orange girl practically screamed when she saw Mint. The two ran to each other and they hugged. The other two girls came in the hug. That's when I realized they were the last remaining souls.

Eventually, they properly introduced themselves. The soul of BRAVERY was named Riana , the JUSTICE one was Leila, and the last one , the soul of INTEGRITY, is named Alita.

Sabrina , Coco and Asriel heard the ruckus and came , only for Coco and Sabrina to reunite with the others.

After reuniting, we all had a little chat between souls. I told them that they're going to live with us, to which they were fine with. We asked each other questions, wanting to know about them, their past, where they disappeared to these past few months.

Me and Azzy then learned each other's nationalities.

Someone else knocked on the door, I went to it and opened, revealing Mettaton.

"Greetings darlings~ I have recently learned all the souls have been revived. And since it's almost Christmas and everyone seems busy, I have decided to take care of all of you! " He exclaims.

We all looked ta him silently, Leila, who was killed by Mettaton , hid behind her sister. 

"We're going to go shopping for beautiful Christmas outfits!"He explains our agenda. "Where's Chara?" he asks.

"She should be done with her training by now."

"Okay." He says. "Anyways, we're going to find you wonderful Christmas outfits to celebrate the holiday!"

We all seemed happy about it. Mettaton walked to Riana and Leila and apologized for what he has done to the sisters. Riana thought for a bit then apologized to him. 

We entered his limo, Chara was able to quickly join us, but Asriel decided to stay at home and help dad. 

Is this the first time we're hanging out without the twins?

Maybe.

Eventually ,we entered a mall,Mettaton told us to follow him to a shop that greeted us and Mettaton well, he asked an employee for the best Christmas outfits, the employee left and returned with a pile of clothes.