Chapter 2 || Meet the gang

__Dipper's POV__

We followed Frisk , a bit worried of having a bad impression. But why should we be? We saved Gravity falls!

But Frisk saved an entire species...

We eventually arrived at her place. It was larger than the shack , and more welcoming. The place seemed to have a vivid glow inside and outside.

Frisk knocked on the door and opened. We both entered and in front of us was a goat lady wearing purple and white robes, with a symbol on it. She had white fur and held two plates of pies on her hands.

"Welcome Dipper and Mabel!" Another goat came , except he was smaller and more a green and yellow striped shirt and grey leggings. He took my jacket off and put it on a hanger.

Frisk gave us the introduction. "My mother , Toriel. My brother Asriel."

"Why are you doing all the welcoming stuff? Shouldn't guys have butlers?" Mabel asked. That's when Toriel , Asriel and Frisk bursted out laughing, leaving me and Mabel in the dark.

"Why would we do that? " Toriel exclaimed, wiping a tear. Frisk calmed down and explained to us that the royal family isn't the kind we'd expected.

"They're much more sympathetic. They don't need butlers, but they do have soldiers." She whispers.

"Come now, and try some of my pie." She places the plates on a table for at least 5 people. We both sat down.

"What pie flavor is this?" I ask.

"Butterscotch-Cinnamon pie." Toriel replies. I gulp. What an awkward combination...

I taste it , hoping that it tastes good than I expected.

Actually.

This is real good.

I started to devour it like Mabel and her hot-cat. Mabel laughed, while Toriel giggled. She then places two cups of yellow-ish tea.

"And some tea too , here you go. And Frisk , you can introduce them to the others!" Frisk , who sat in front of me, nodded. I decided to try the tea since I already finished the pie and needed a beverage. It tasted like flowers.

After the both of us were done, Frisk ran upstairs. There were three rooms. She went in the first one and came out with a huge, larger male goat. He wore a huge purple cape, and had large horns. He had the same symbol as Toriel's on his chest plate. He too had white fur, but also had golden hair.

"Dad! Meet Dipper and Mabel!" Frisk said.

The large goat approached us.

"Howdy, I'm Asgore."He gave his hand for us to shake. We both shook his hand.

After meeting the Dreemurr family Frisk said that we'll meet her friends . We left the house , thanking Ms. Toriel for the tea and pie, I took back my jacket , and we closed the door behind us. Frisk told us that two of her great friends live not far from the little market-place. And she was right. Right beside the market was a house, similar style to the Dreemurr's but smaller. She knocked on the door, and we were greeted by a tall skeleton. He was wearing a weird costume and had a chef hat.

"HELLO HUMAN! OH! YOU'VE BROUGHT FRIENDS! WELL HELLO LITTLE HUMANS!" The skeleton said. "I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS!"

"And I'm the Amazing Mabel!" My sister exclaimed. Papyrus was very happy to meet someone that was similar to him that he carried her and swung her around happily.

" OH GOLLY! HUMAN VERSION OF ME!"

Papyrus then looks at me, waiting for the introduction.

"I-I-I'm Dipper." I wave.