Chapter 19 || Snowstorms

__3rd Person POV__

There was a snowstorm today, not perfect weather for playing. Mabel was stuck at the Dreemurr house and Dipper was at the shack. She had nothing to do. She misses her brother, but luckily, she was with her friends.

Earlier, she and Monster Kid were playing hide and seek, which she hid in a pile of snow. She wasn't aware that a storm was coming. She felt a strong gush of wind at her feet. She put her head out to see where that came from and found herself in the beginning of a snow storm. Luckily, Toriel came to Mabel's rescue and brought her to the house, called the Pines to assure them that Mabel's fine,and gave her a cup of hot cocoa and a blanket. Mabel did not have fever, but felt very cold.

MK had to stay in the house too, so now, it was the five of them. Toriel warned to two of them that Frisk and Asriel are taking a nap , and Chara was having a video call. She told them not to disturb them. But the two were curious who chara was calling so they carefully sneaked in by the door and saw Chara in her dark room, she was on her computer, calling a group of girls who looked similar to her.

"Alternate versions of Chara."MK explained.

( It was a zoom meeting btw)

There were 6 Charas in total. One with a hoodie and seems really cool and older, a Chara who was the definition of cute, one who looked confident, one who seems shy, one who had dark eyes and a black dress, and one who looked like the first one , but wore edgier colors .

The hoodie girl spoke. "How's life going so far, it has been awhile since we last spoke."

"Yeah!"The cute Chara exclaimed.

"I made new friends, their names are Dipper and Mabel, they're twins."Chara explains.

"Cool." Hoodie Chara says.

"Hey Chara! Watcha doing?"Mabel startled her with Monster Kid.

"Oh. That must be Mabel!"Cute Chara exclaims.

"Uhh...Yeah. Mabel , this is Storyshift Chara."Chara pointed to the hoodie Chara. "Underswap Chara." She pointed to the cute Chara. "Swapfell Chara"The confident one. "Fellswap Chara."The shy one. "Reapertale Chara." The darker Chara. "And Shiftfell Chara." The last one.

"Girls, meet Mabel." Chara sighs

"Hi Mabel!" They all said.

"How does your brother look like?" Swapfell Chara asks.

"He's like me, but with shorter hair, a blue cap, and less cooler than me and a total stressed guy."

The girls laugh.

"So he's a dork." Storyshift Chara says.

The Charas laugh again.

"He sounds cute, it's such a shame I'm already taken." Swapfell Chara sighs.

"So anyways, besides that, we've been just hanging out, not much. We're having a Christmas party at Mettaton's and at New Year's we're going to the Pines' house."

"Nice. We're having a Chara party at Christmas, such a shame you won't be there."Swapfell Chara says.

"It's fine." Chara says.

"Well, is that everything you have to say? You just met new people ,and celebrating at two places? Anything else?" Reapertale Chara asks.

"No." Chara says. She turns to Mabel and MK, saying that Reaper!Chara is a bit rude. The two laugh.

"I guess I'll call you guys next time , when I have more tea." Chara says, pressing the hang up button on  the screen. 

"I have to call other friends of mine, feel free to stay,I don't mind." She tells Mabel and MK.