Chapter 21 || Blondes

__Dipper's POV__

Yesterday Mint and Ford did the test to revive the souls again , and today , we were going to check if they were fine. Last night I practiced to have a good impression towards them , when my impression with Mint was a bit awkward.

Me, Mabel , Mint , Ford, Toriel and Asgore entered quietly the lab.

There was nothing there. the souls weren't there, the coffins were empty, and the clothes were gone.

"Don't tell me they escaped too..." Mabel says,a bit frustrated, she approaches the glass, and all of a sudden, a young girl pressed her face on the glass and screams, scaring us.

"Hahaha!" She turns to Mint. "Hey Mint! We just wanted to scare the hell out of y'all." The blonde girl walked away and entered the lab. She bows to me, Mabel and Ford. "My name is Sabrina." She turns to Toriel and Asgore. He kneels down, and Sabrina pays respect by doing a curtsy.

"You must be king Asgore." She says.

Mint walks to Sabrina and gives her a hug.

"We have decided that all of us will be adopted by the Dreemurrs."Mint explains to her.

"Oh! that sounds wonderful." She says. With her manner of speaking, I could tell that she once lived a high lifestyle.

Sabrina didn't seem bothered that Asgore was the reason she died, but then again...no one ever knew how she died. When her corpse was found, Alphys said that it had no wounds, so... Sabrina had no painful death...

Still, she forgave Asgore ,and Toriel carried her. Sabrina was the same height as Mint, they were the tall ones in the group so far.

Then, a boy, the same height as me comes out of the door, he was blonde as well. It would make sense if he was the soul of PERSEVERANCE. He had blonde hair but less golden as Sabrina. He had purple eyes.

(...

EXOTIC BUTTERS)

He was more scared than the others, upon seeing him, Mint ran to him and hugged him very tightly. The boy blushed a light tint of lavender.

"This is Coco!" She introduces him to us. I shake his hand.

"I'm Dipper."

"Coco."

When he saw Asgore, he was very scared. But Toriel came and carried him, to reassure his safety.

"Don't worry my child. You are safe now." She tells him.

"We're going to be part of the Dreemurr family, isn't that cool?" Sabrina exclaims. Coco silently nods.

Shy kid.

"C'mon, let me introduce your other siblings." Toriel says. We leave the lab except for Ford. We enter the Dreemurr house, to which Frisk happily greet the newcomers. Chara and Asriel did the same.

She showed them the basement , which was still in construction.

"For now, you might as well sleep in Frisk and Asriel's room , or in Chara's room, or in the living room." She explains.

Coco silently nods, Sabrina nods and thanks them for adopting them.

"Now, I think you all should spend some time together while we adults find the three remaining souls." Toriel says, putting down Coco, who enjoyed the carry,and left the house with Asgore.

Now it was just the 8 of us.

"Oh! Lemme cook something for all of you, it's almost lunchtime!" Mint insists. We let her do so, since it seemed she was a professional at it.