Chapter 25 || Dipper's journal

I'm Dipper Pines, the pine tree.

I have an older twin named Mabel and two grunkles named Stan and Ford. I have went to Gravity Falls last summer and had many adventures. I have met new friends and enemies, but they're dead. Well, one in particular, but we're not going to talk about that.

Now I have returned with Mabel during the Christmas vacation. We met new mysterious (and magical!), friends.

During our absence, one of them set free a race of monsters from the mountain, we met them and now we're good friends.

Frisk:

She's the one who set them free and is the ambassador for them. I haven't seen the embassy yet, but apparently, it's huge, but not as huge as Mettaton's hotel. Her work is complicated and she gets a lot of fans, which some that she's scared of for...weird reasons such as fanfiction and asking her to date them.

One time she told me some thought she was a guy or thought she never reveals her gender in public.

They're idiots.

Well Frisk told me to not think that because, in some universes, some Frisks are boys or just non-binary.

Asriel:

He's Frisk adopted goat brother.  He, Toriel and Asgore took her in when she freed the monsters.

He's the definition of innocent cinnamon bun.

Chara:

She's the older sibling despite being also adopted. She came before Frisk. We haven't met her until Frisk spilled the beans to her.

She has a quite sad past, I'll fill you in, later, when I'll make pages for each of them, and the whole magic thing.

Yeah they all have powers.

SUMMARY:

*The History of the Underground*

*My summer here with Mabel*

THE HISTORY OF THE UNDERGROUND

A long time ago, by that thousands of years, humans and monsters lived in peace. they were ruled by the Wizard council and the royal family of the Underground.

Before I explain further, take note that these wizards have very special trait: they have souls. It gives them powers and make them who they are.

We have DETERMINATION: which can save and reset a timeline and use a sword as a main weapon.

KINDNESS: Spear is their main weapon, and can heal from mild to very severe injuries. They can also make shields of any type.

PATIENCE: They can control time and use a whip as their main weapon.

BRAVERY: Gauntlets are the main weapon of choice and has super strength.

INTEGRITY: They use a fan and blasters as a weapon. The blasters will differ to the person who has this trait. They can also levitate and report. It's also believed for people who have this trait to be super agile too.

JUSTICE: The main weapon is a lasso, they can also bring back peace in chaos, but only the most powerful ones can master this.

PERSEVERANCE: Bow and arrows are the main weapon of the user. They can make some strings and manipulate them.