Chapter 14 || Aquarium

__Frisk's POV__ 

Today, Undyne insisted we spend time with her, so she had the great idea to bring us to an aquarium.

She was waiting for , me , Chara and Asriel to finish preparing. The twins were downstairs too. I didn't want to be too slow, because Undyne can be quite impatient.

"C'mon punks!" Undyne shouts.

We quickly went downstairs once she shouted,and said hi to to twins.

"About time! Let's go!" She brings all of us outside to her motorcycle. Chara's powers started to react to the outside world.

" Heh, luckily, we'll be inside, so no one will see this." Undyne points out. Chara smiles but I could tell she was still worried, but didn't want to show it to Undyne. Asriel was holding her hand tightly.

Undyne installed a basket and told Mabel to sit down on it. She told Chara and Asriel to sit behind her, and Me in front. Dipper has to sit at the very edge of the end of the motorcycle.

Undyne drove the motorcycle like crazy to the point maybe Dipper might have fallen off the seat.

When we arrived, we all jumped off the motorcycle. We entered the aquarium lobby and we were very amazed. Mabel said that there was an aquarium not far from the town, but she never went there. Now she is. 

Undyne buys the tickets and gives them to us.

"Here twerps!" She says.

We thank her and enter the first part of the aquarium. 

Undyne wanted to see more interesting and cooler animals, so we just passed random fish , such as an African moony, an american lobster, and a banded archerfish. We stopped at a turtle that says 'alligator snapping turtle' . 

" Now this is cool! Look at this turtle! He's far more better than the others! He's rockin it! Go emo turtle!" Undyne shouts. I take a picture of her pointing to the turtle while it makes an annoyed face.

We continue and walk towards a huge tank full of manta rays. We look in amazement. They were swimming peacefully in the water.

Even Undyne was speechless.

For a bit. 

We were still looking at the manta rays when Undyne pulled us all somewhere else.

She brought us to a place with small tanks with little fish. The lights surrounding us was very peaceful. it was a bit dark like the previous room.

All of us (except Undyne) , were observing a bunch of fish including a arc-eye hawkfish , an axilspot wrasse, banded butterfly fish, banded rainbow fish. Some where just boring bland colors, except for the arc-eye hawkfish , which had  a nice orange-red color.

"Guys! Check this out!" Mabel exclaims.

We all walked to her and saw a pretty fish.

"It's called a bartlett's anthias." Dipper says, reading the little metallic plate in front of the tank.

The purple fish looked like there were colored lights shining on him. Yellow and blue.

(The fish behind the slaughter)

Asriel walks to a little pool full of starfish. He puts his hand in it and was greeted by a slow high-five by a starfish.

"Awww! That's so cute! "Chara exclaims. She imitates her brother by doing the same.

Dipper was holding the map.

"Apparently there's a section with huge and larger fish, including a few mammals..."