Chapter 10 || Early Invitations

__3rd Person POV__

Mabel and Dipper were staying at the shack today it seems...

Dipper was at Ford's lab , telling him about what he learned form Chara.

Mabel , on the other hand, she was spying the Dreemurrs by the window.

She borrowed Grunkle Stan's binoculars and saw a scene happening by the Dreemurrs' window.

Toriel was shouting Chara, as if she was warning her about something. Chara was pleading with her hands together as if she was praying, but really she was pleading her mother to invite her Indie friends for New Years.

"No Chara! No!" Toriel crossed her arms. She was worried of Chara's friends, because of how ...dangerous they could be at times...Sometimes she wonders of Chara's friend choices.

"Please mom! I'll just invite the Literature club, Sal , Ballora and Alice! There won't be much people!"

"It's not that! Sal is  a good boy, and Ballora is a nice mom to talk to, but what about the girls? Sayori,and Yuri, are...well...creepy!"

"That's just because Monika messed with their codes! Sayori is no longer depressed, Yuri is not obsessive anymore! "

"What about Monika? She caused the whole thing! "

"Mom! Monika has changed!"

Toriel sighs. She places her hand on her forehead.

"And Alice...she's...well...homicidal.."

"Well I'm Genocidal and that's way worse!"Chara snaps.

Toriel looks at her child shocked. But she was right.

"I suppose you're right. But if Alice goes crazy, you'll watch over her okay?"

Chara smiles, her eyes sparkling.

"You won't regret it! Natsuki will make the best cupcakes!" She smiles and runs off to her room.

"My child!"

"yeah?"

"What are you doing?"

"Going to write them invitations!"

"My child isn't that too early?"

"Well, if they know about it , then they wont forget and do something else for New Year!"

"I suppose you have a point Chara.

She leaves, leaving Toriel in the living room.

Mabel watched the whole scene, but couldn't make up what was happening. Or what were they saying.

"Interesting. So there are Alternate Universes to one Universe,and together it makes a large universe as a whole?" Ford says, noting on some papers in the file 'Universes and AUs'.

Dipper nods.

"Chara says she knows a lot more things. She described the knowledge as 'to drive someone insane'."

"I'd like to hear more about how she knew about this. The universes and the knowledge." He says, closing the files and leaving it on the desk.

"Get your jacket Dipper, we're going to give Chara a visit. I would like to know more."

Dipper nods and the two leave the Shack soon after.

They arrive at the door, and Ford knocks. Toriel appears.