Chapter 30 || New Years

__Dipper's POV__

Me and Mabel were helping Grunkle Stan, Ford, and Soos to prepare the table buffet before the Dreemurrs and the indies arrive. When we were almost done, some of the monsters, Sans, Gaster, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, and Mettaton, the usual. The Dreemurrs then finally arrive, except for Chara. They didn't know where she went.

Later on, we all heard a large bunch of footsteps, laughs, and talking.

Then, the door was kicked open, which caught our attention. It was Chara with the indies. They entered the house, which was starting to get crowded but luckily, some went outside to give a bit more space, to the point Undyne and Alphys went to the roof and drank some beer together.

Toriel was talking to Chara due to her breaking her promise to just bring less people, but winds up bringing everyone. She laughs nervously and quickly leaves. The ones who went outside were the ink monsters, Ballora and her daughter, two rabbits, the skeleton family, Chara, and three animatronics. One was a pink fox, another was an orange and purple fox and one was a magenta bear. Some of the souls were there too. The ones who stayed inside was the Dreemurr family, Sal Fisher and his girlfriend, Me, Mabel, Stan Ford, Wendy and Soos. The Dokis, the rest of the souls, and Mettaton.

We weren't going to eat yet, it was still was 6 pm, and Ford thought it'd be fine for now if we just get small portions of snacks.

Mabel was hanging out with the Dokis, they were getting along super well, which surprises me because she never met them. I walked outside and introduced myself to the other animatronics. Turns out the three animatronics I saw were called Funtime Foxy, Funtime Freddy, and Lolbit. They explained to me why the first part of their names is Funtime: it's because they're versions of two original characters: Freddy and Foxy. Who were both males, but these foxes were girls. The children's souls in each animatronic, bringing them to life. The three were siblings, animatronic, or not. F. Foxy was the oldest, And F.Freddy was there youngest, so I think you can guess where Lolbit is in the family.

(unlike some people who ship F.Freddy and F.Foxy, which disgusts me a bit, no offense)

The two bunnies were Bon Bon and Bonnet, who were F.Freddy's sidekicks. At first, I thought Bon Bon was a girl because they wore a dress, but, when they were created, their creator didn't give them a specific gender, so they were genderless, but Bonnet was a given a gender. I said hi to Ballora and her daughter, Circus Baby, who were related before they died. Her husband was a child serial killer and all victims want to kill him, which they did, and Cassidy is preparing his torture in hell, to which all the animatronics will come to kick his ass.

Ballora, in her previous life, had other children, Michael, who is the security guard that's now living in their underground home. Chris, who died because Michael was being a jerk. To which upon learning, her husband made the Minireenas, to help her cope with the sadness. He did the same for Baby, making Bidybabs.

I walked to the Ink monsters, to which Alice recognized me. She introduces me to Bendy, Boris, and their creator Henry. I realized Alice didn't bring her boyfriend, to which she replies that she didn't want them to get embarrassed because of him. 

After meeting up with them, I went back to the house and see Frisk going live from her Youtube channel.

She introduced to everyone inside, including me, and went outside to show the others. I went to Mabel and the Dokis who were also going live from TikTok.

(Monika has Twitter, Natsuki and Sayori has TikTok,and Yuri has Facebook)

I then bumped into a guy. He was a guy made of wires, eyes, and a mask. He was holding a basket of butters.