Chapter 11 || Dreams

__3rd Person POV__

It's nighttime.

But this night in particular...

Is different.

You see, everyone will have a strange dream tonight.

Well not everyone , just a  few people.

Those dreams aren't a coincidence. They have an important role in the story.

Now let's get on with it, shall we?

We are in Sans' room.

In his dream he was in a void. He was confused, but tried to not think about it, knowing it was just a dream. He puts his hands in his pockets and proceeds to walk around.

The more he walked, the more the glitches started to appear. Sans realized this , and he started to sweat even more.

Soon enough he heard eerie noises. Sans panicked and summoned his blasters, blasting everything. He wanted to leave this uncomfortable place immediately. Sans even pinched his bones, but you know that doesn't work. He started to get mad , tried to punch the void's walls, but it's a void,and voids have no walls.

Sans clutched onto his jacket and sat down, breathing heavily.

Soon enough there was something approaching him.

" Calm down my son." 

Sans turns and looked in shock his deceased father.

Gaster.

" Dad?"Sans asks, crying a bit.

" Hush now son. I know you and Papyrus miss me dearly, and don't worry. Soon I will be there with you." 

" What?" Sans questions.

"Sans. I never died. I just got shattered across time and space. I have been journeying across the multiverse. But soon , I'll be with you." 

" Wait, how will you-" sans asks once more before being interrupted by a huge glitch, making his dad disappear. Soon enough everything was glitching, and glitchy silhouettes appeared. they revealed to be the Amalgamates and Gaster's followers and other people.

They were colorful.

Then soon , everything went dark.

Sans looked around.

" Dad?"

" Dad?" 

No response.

Until a  little girl's voice spoke.

" He is telling the truth. Soon enough we'll all be here, we'll all be together Sans. Just wait. tell Alphys and Ford to help. With them , we will prevail."

The voice shook Sans.

Soon enough there were other little voices saying the same thing.

" Wake up Sans."

" Wake up Sans."

" Wake up Sans."

" Wake up Sans!" 

And like that , Sans woke up , left his room  headed downstairs and grabbed a bottle of ketchup and started to drink, thinking about the dream/nightmare.

" Ford and Alphys." Was all he said.

Next up : Asgore.

In his dream he was in the underground. Asgore was confused why he was here. he held his trident .

" Haven't used this for awhile." He said. He puts it down on the patch of golden buttercups.